Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

What exactly is wrong with her Spotify? I definitely agree that Madonna has a social networking problem but to be honest she's always had that issue.

It wasn't even until last year that she really had a presence on any social networking platforms. I do honestly believe that the long time between Hard Candy and MDNA with no social networking presence did her an injury. Especially if you consider the rise of other younger artists mimicking her in that time who are all social networking darlings.

I hope they get the video release right for BIM. As long as it's great it should sell itself with the rumored guests

At least in Portugal, MDNA is the censored version. Doesn't include Gang Bang. Doesn't have the special edition at all. It goes from Girl Gone Wild to I'm Addicted and ends on Falling Free. (i mean, even Hard Candy included Ring My Bell...why no bonus tracks for MDNA?)

Her first album, Like a Virgin and True Blue don't include certain album versions. They actually include some extended songs that do not represent the final product (what a joke actually)

The Celebration album included is the first version with a few bugs, clicks on Music (the song), etc...

Confessions On A Dancefloor only includes the unmixed version of that album. No continuous mix.

It's also depressing to try and share some of her music videos from youtube!

You may or may not like Michael Jackson...but the way his legacy is treated, makes me jealous as a Madonna fan seriously!

But the last time Madonna was managed right was until the Confessions era ended so...i can't really be shocked anymore xD

Let's wait and see how they handle Bitch, I'm Madonna. Seriously...they should hire me! I could actually make a decent official website, decent accounts on all social networks for her, etc...her legacy could actually be promoted in a better way with me on her team :3

Yes- if the circumstances for LFL were different (not tied to a pre-order, sat on before any kind of promotion started, etc.), it probably would have charted on the Hot 100. Mimi's track did not leak- at all- beforehand, and the lyric video was released the day the single was.

Yes, Madonna uses Hot 100 positions to run her daily life and influence her tour setlists, among loads of things. :laugh: Like she said in 1996, she didn't care if such and such passed her on those "most" lists, because "they can't do what I do."

Well, in '96 she was dreaming about battling Whitney for #1. And in '94 she was annoyed that her album wasn't #1. So it does matter to her...even if it's not the end-all be-all.

Obviously, as a mainstream artist who has enjoyed loads of success, Madonna enjoys doing well- but she's undoubtedly aware that once an act has been around a certain amount of time, the potential for commercial success is a lot less than it once was.

Is this video premiering on the 15th or 16th?

On her Spotify in the US things are pretty good, we have had the deluxe of MDNA since the beginning but I actually didn't realize that Confessions isn't the continual mix until now when I just checked Forbidden Love into Jump. Wow, not sure how I missed that, I guess it's because I always shuffle the album.

True Blue does have the extended version of Papa Don't Preach, but I enjoy the longer intro.

She has enough money that she could hire someone to solely manage her social networking presence. To be honest though at least she hasn't a bigger presence now than during MDNA :laugh:

Obviously, as a mainstream artist who has enjoyed loads of success, Madonna enjoys doing well- but she's undoubtedly aware that once an act has been around a certain amount of time, the potential for commercial success is a lot less than it once was.

Is this video premiering on the 15th or 16th?

hey holidayguy, premiers on Tidal on the 15th, YouTube , Vevo supposedly the next day but who knows.

I actually think it's coming out sooner than we think...like tomorrow or the next day.

Why do you think that? Everything so far says June 15/16th

Well that's not necessarily a fact as its coming from fansites and as far as we know, the remixes on iTunes, teasers and such have all been false...

As for why I think it's going to be earlier...

Idk I just have a feeling. Nothing based on anything. I just think they are working around the clock finishing it and are probably finalizing it.

Well, Ghosttown video was delayed..

Where are the teasers? There is no hype anywhere.People don't know its coming soon.

It seems no-one cares to market this..

Where are the teasers? There is no hype anywhere.People don't know its coming soon.

This is the first time since the Ray Of Light era we're actually getting a proper expensive 3rd single music video.

I guess they ARE thinking about it.

What It Feels Like For A Girl used that shitty remix and was banned. Love Profusion was based on that bad perfume commercial. Confessions we got that...thing. Miles Away didn't even had a video and Turn Up The Radio is embarrassing.

This might actually be her best 3rd single music video for me since Bedtime Story. That says a lot! XD

Why do we need teasers though ? Personally, I often think it it better to not give too much away. Get a complete surprise when it is released. Not long off now so we have something to look forward to.

This is the first time since the Ray Of Light era we're actually getting a proper expensive 3rd single music video.

I guess they ARE thinking about it.

What It Feels Like For A Girl used that shitty remix and was banned. Love Profusion was based on that bad perfume commercial. Confessions we got that...thing. Miles Away didn't even had a video and Turn Up The Radio is embarrassing.

This might actually be her best 3rd single music video for me since Bedtime Story. That says a lot! XD

Wow.

WIFLFAG isn't shitty just cuz it was banned, remix or not :lol: Silly reason to dismiss it. Love that video.

Love Profusion… yeah, kinda forgettable, but watchable.

Get Together was a major missed opportunity yes.

Miles Away… fuck that shit. LAZY.

Turn Up The Radio however, was NOT embarrassing! She looked luxe. Cute little video. Nothing groundbreaking and sure it's forgettable but again, like Love profusion, it's watchable.

Yes haven't received a third fantastic video since Music era. Actually very much like LP and maybe get together, but hoping for something more dynamic and special for BIM. M should be releasing stellar videos for singles and non-singles all the time because of her superstar status and fans expecting high quality from her and not cheap crap.

Get Together is really good to watch, I like it as thrid video. In fact, i like it more than Sorry video, hahaha

About WIFLFAG, it always amaze me that fans still don't grasp what Madonna has been doing since the beginning to keep being fresh, new and relevant. She KILLS her former persona. She killed the spiritual Madonna with Music, and she killed the happy sunset girl with WIFLFAG, presenting the angry Madonna that will come in full force with DAD and later the whole American Life. WIFLFAG was a luxury and incredibly creative, one of her best third videos ever.

Nowadays she can't do it anymore, i'm afraid, because no persona sticks in GP brain.