Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

Just say yes- a peak at the low end of the Hot 100 would be nothing to get excited about. It would be fine to add to her total, but in this day and age where Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj have more entries, because of featurings and album cuts charting, what is the importance?

Madonna-Greece- when Mimi's single charted at No. 82, it had 1.8 million streams, but 26,000 in sales.

The chance of her getting any kind of sales like that are slim to none. If they do a stand alone single release, well then that's a different story.

I'm not banking on any kind of success.

I don't think anyone is expecting it. People don't want an appearance on the chart as a "validation."

Us fans just like knowing that M's team actually tried.

We should make a list of BASIC things her team can easily do (lyric video, standalone single mix, iTunes banner, teasers, sex tape leak, etc.) to increase the exposure of impact of BIM and tweet it to Guy and whomever. We've complained for years how she's promoted since Warner but it's gotten worse under Live Nation Interscope whatever the hell her partnership is.

It's all about Instagram these days with team Madonna. We are better off reposting the same photo on Instagram with all our issues, in hopes that Madonna sees it.

We should make a list of BASIC things her team can easily do (lyric video, standalone single mix, iTunes banner, teasers, sex tape leak, etc.) to increase the exposure of impact of BIM and tweet it to Guy and whomever. We've complained for years how she's promoted since Warner but it's gotten worse under Live Nation Interscope whatever the hell her partnership is.

So true.

Madonna seems to be the Queen of Pop but also Queen of NoPromo sadly.....But I still love her !!!

btw a sex tape leak with whom ? Diplo ? Brahim ? or any other suggestions ?

I'm just happy BIM is getting the single treatment, it was one of my main wishes this era from the start. Even at "Madonna's peak" I never knew where she was on the charts. A true fan, meaning someone that simply loves her work, really shouldn't care. HOWEVER, I've learned to appreciate M's chart success when it happens because we get shit-tons of fan-made remixes that, these days, are leaps and bounds better than the official.

Random comment of the day: I want Chet Haze and Hello Kitty Madonna in the video. :dazed: I mean the video's gonna be a hot mess anyway so why not go for broke? I'm sick of all these basic pop bitches, let's get some really off the wall characters.

I can't wait. 'Was hoping we'd get a teaser today.

Guest Pud Whacker

You guys... does Ai Papi hate Toilet Shift more than I do? No way! It's impossible!!

I love Taylor! She's like the missing Charlie's Angel!!!!

I don't know her music though. She's just talk and 70's pretty!!!

The chance of her getting any kind of sales like that are slim to none. If they do a stand alone single release, well then that's a different story.

I'm not banking on any kind of success.

I don't think anyone is expecting it. People don't want an appearance on the chart as a "validation."

Us fans just like knowing that M's team actually tried.

Truth!

We should make a list of BASIC things her team can easily do (lyric video, standalone single mix, iTunes banner, teasers, sex tape leak, etc.) .

Hire YOU!

It's probably way too much to expect a stone alone single of the Diplo mix.

I still can't get over the single covers for GT and BIM :dead:

At least we are getting the EPIC BIM video with a lot of big guests like we wanted

I love Taylor! She's like the missing Charlie's Angel!!!!

I don't know her music though. She's just talk and 70's pretty!!!

she's the new Joni Mitchell

They have all these stars and still no teasers?

They could be milking this for like a week and have people interested in the video...but no.

Watch them release this out of nowhere next monday.

If this era proved something was that her team is completely out of touch with social media. Actually...scrap that, internet in general.

The woman doesn't even have all her music videos in HQ on youtube, has them spread through like 3 or 4 accounts, her Spotify discography is a bit of a mess as well.

Let's hope they do something in the next few days. Or...i'm wrong and since fansites got all wrong about the teasers, she won't release this next week. We'll see

They could be milking this for like a week and have people interested in the video...but no.

If this era proved something was that her team is completely out of touch with social media. Actually...scrap that, internet in general.

The woman doesn't even have all her music videos in HQ on youtube, has them spread through like 3 or 4 accounts, her Spotify discography is a bit of a mess as well.

Let's hope they do something in the next few days. Or...i'm wrong and since fansites got all wrong about the teasers, she won't release this next week. We'll see

Exactly my thoughts.

It seems everything is their first rodeo.

What exactly is wrong with her Spotify? I definitely agree that Madonna has a social networking problem but to be honest she's always had that issue.

It wasn't even until last year that she really had a presence on any social networking platforms. I do honestly believe that the long time between Hard Candy and MDNA with no social networking presence did her an injury. Especially if you consider the rise of other younger artists mimicking her in that time who are all social networking darlings.

I hope they get the video release right for BIM. As long as it's great it should sell itself with the rumored guests

this +++

in my country i can't even see half of her work on youtube.. interscope/live nation/whoever's in charge of her work online is an IDIOT. some performances (like grammys) that she uploaded on vevo aren't even available.. its like they're doing it on purpose, because no team can be that stupid

I can totally see Madonna and Guy Oseary refusing to hire an assistant or an intern to take care of her on internet. It makes Madonna look bad but even more Guy since he ambitions the new Maverick to be this super PR machine for artists. So far the launches of U2 and Madonna new albums have been huge fiascos. If i were an artist i wouldn't want him or his agency to represent me.