MadonnaNation.com Forums

Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

Exactly.

ANYONE with a good lazer printer can reproduce these in 10 mins.

Incorrect. You'd need a pretty expensive printer (?) or CD-ROM etching drive to faithfully reproduce the disc lettering, along with a painstaking eye for detail that most sloppy bootleggers don't have.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incorrect. You'd need a pretty expensive printer (?) or CD-ROM etching drive to faithfully reproduce the disc lettering, along with a painstaking eye for detail that most sloppy bootleggers don't have.

Neither this official one it seems.

New remixes. And Finally an uptempo club one! The BIM drought is over.

This one's okay too..

and here's another mix just posted... I'm liking it, dancey, vocals without being the usual trash euro house!

One of the best mixes of this era?

Bojan = best remix of the bunch BY FAR!!! I love everything about it (except the slower tempo, haha) btw, in case any DJ's or remixers wanna take a stab at doing something with this song, here's an acapella: https://soundcloud.com/djmichaelangelo/madonna-sander

DJ Irene Remix (4:11)
Nick Bertossi Club Mix (7:00)

new US mixes just promo'd out -- not technically "released" in the official sense, but what I think is that the US promoter/A&R guy is hoping this one final "push" of new mixes will be enough to lift the single to #1 on next week's Billboard club chart, since this week it was held off from the top-spot by Andy Grammer "Honey I'm Good" disappointingly

• 2 weeks later...

DJ Irene Remix (4:11)

Nick Bertossi Club Mix (7:00)

new US mixes just promo'd out -- not technically "released" in the official sense, but what I think is that the US promoter/A&R guy is hoping this one final "push" of new mixes will be enough to lift the single to #1 on next week's Billboard club chart, since this week it was held off from the top-spot by Andy Grammer "Honey I'm Good" disappointingly

Where are these available?

Two Strobe mixes have just come out too! The main one is great - really tribal but well done!

Still no news on cd single for BIM?

Not featured on the UK Universal music page.

:(

I so badly want a cd single for the collection. Already got the promo but I also want a commercially released cd single :/

I hear you. It's been a mess for the last albums, not only with horrible artworks but not releasing a proper single commercially.

I hear you. It's been a mess for the last albums, not only with horrible artworks but not releasing a proper single commercially.

Yeah but i guess it's just the future of music as lots of number 1 singles are without a physical :/ I think we have been spoilt with the amount we have gotten already so far.