Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

Exactly.

ANYONE with a good lazer printer can reproduce these in 10 mins.

Incorrect. You'd need a pretty expensive printer (?) or CD-ROM etching drive to faithfully reproduce the disc lettering, along with a painstaking eye for detail that most sloppy bootleggers don't have.

Bojan = best remix of the bunch BY FAR!!! I love everything about it (except the slower tempo, haha) btw, in case any DJ's or remixers wanna take a stab at doing something with this song, here's an acapella: https://soundcloud.com/djmichaelangelo/madonna-sander

DJ Irene Remix (4:11)
Nick Bertossi Club Mix (7:00)

new US mixes just promo'd out -- not technically "released" in the official sense, but what I think is that the US promoter/A&R guy is hoping this one final "push" of new mixes will be enough to lift the single to #1 on next week's Billboard club chart, since this week it was held off from the top-spot by Andy Grammer "Honey I'm Good" disappointingly

• 2 weeks later...

DJ Irene Remix (4:11)

Nick Bertossi Club Mix (7:00)

new US mixes just promo'd out -- not technically "released" in the official sense, but what I think is that the US promoter/A&R guy is hoping this one final "push" of new mixes will be enough to lift the single to #1 on next week's Billboard club chart, since this week it was held off from the top-spot by Andy Grammer "Honey I'm Good" disappointingly

Where are these available?

Two Strobe mixes have just come out too! The main one is great - really tribal but well done!

Still no news on cd single for BIM?

Not featured on the UK Universal music page.

:(

I so badly want a cd single for the collection. Already got the promo but I also want a commercially released cd single :/

I hear you. It's been a mess for the last albums, not only with horrible artworks but not releasing a proper single commercially.

I hear you. It's been a mess for the last albums, not only with horrible artworks but not releasing a proper single commercially.

Yeah but i guess it's just the future of music as lots of number 1 singles are without a physical :/ I think we have been spoilt with the amount we have gotten already so far.