Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

Is the Flechette remix somhow linked to Major Lazer's "Lean On"? The sound is so similar and I love it.

I did wonder if a member of ML remixed it. It does have that Diplo quality, in a toned down way.

• 2 weeks later...

11659336_10152966252770869_2971200269826

A gift from M to Aldo Diaz, the artist behind the single cover. Three diffeent CDs, one contains 10 tracks.

Congrats, my friend! You're the best!

11659336_10152966252770869_2971200269826

A gift from M to Aldo Diaz, the artist behind the single cover. Three diffeent CDs, one contains 10 tracks.

Congrats, my friend! You're the best!

Sorry, but he received three copies of the same!

They have 10 tracks!!

He's willing to sell two , soon !

I have a few copies up for sale on eBay, in case anyone's interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitch-Im-Madonna-official-US-promo-CD-single-10-trk-remixes-AUTHENTIC-/291512030956?

On 7/10/2015 at 2:27 AM, Martini123 said:

Are they official?

yes they are

Edited by DJMichaelAngelo

Hehe read it but just being sure. They were given to you by dj? Just being sure before I buy!!

yessir :) I actually have a few out-of-state DJ friends and trading partners I sell for (their leftover stock) it's how I got one of the Ghosttown promo CD's -- now THAT was a goldmine! hehe

$100 for a pixelated cover and shitty remixes lol

I know right? Only die-hard fans & collectors would pay that much -- you're probably better off not buying one ;)

I know right? Only die-hard fans & collectors would pay that much -- you're probably better off not buying one ;)

Do you know any other official promo CDs there are of this and is this the exact same one as the one that the designer won? Just checking! I'm just confused because the cover is in low megapixel quality :/

Do you know any other official promo CDs there are of this and is this the exact same one as the one that the designer won? Just checking! I'm just confused because the cover is in low megapixel quality :/

I'm not sure what others are out there - I do see plenty of fakes and fan-made bootleg CD-R's on eBay though :\ I'm not sure about the front cover art or its details....the less I look at that ghastly design the better :p

According to discog, there's just U.S. and European remix cd promos. U.S. On maverick label, European on universal. eBay sellers are saying a cd single will be released in August but I doubt that will happen as the song has disappeared already :(