Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

I think these three are better than the others. Kind of fun maintaining elements of the original.

Still nothing inspired like her glory years but ok for the gym!

I can't even be bothered to rip these for free much less actually pay for them, which I would do in a minute if more than a minute was taken to make these shitty godawful "remixes." I'd rather have the 2-cents of harddrive space, quite frankly, then ever hear or see these again.

I was sooo looking forward to this single only to feel like I've been shit and pissed on. Only the video WITH quality fan-made remixes can save this for me, which can entirely happen believe it or not. But as far as everything we've gotten so far, get this shitty-half-assed attempt of a single outta my face!

I agree with LivingforLove it almost always felt like the best remixes of her career were carefully crafted for her approval and then she'd love them and the world loved them. Now there's 100 remixes. There are so many. I just don't know for what. Each single had so many and only 1 good one

Always huge fan of M remixes over the years, and agree with others about why are there so many remixes released when it's noticeable several suck?

Definitely like some from of the remixes so far from the singles, but need quality over quantity in regard to both the too long RH album and now with the remixes!

Don't mean to sound very negative because love the era anyway.

The Fedde Le Grand & Sander Kleinenberg mixes are pretty good actually! The Junior Sanchez is a bit of a disappointment and the rest I could live without.

I'll probably just download the two mixes and replace the artwork with Robsters.

Errrrr, no Avicii. Thankyou very much. Disclosure and Major Lazer ok. I want Julio Bashmore, Eats Everything, W&O, Gotsome, Dj Sneak, Jamie Jones etc......

I'm tired, so many remixes of one song, non of them worth the click to listen or the money to purchase them.

I miss those days when I run to purchase anything Madonna reléases (Maxi cd's for example).

Now I haven't even purchase all the Ghosttown remixes, I just buy two and I was really dissapointed of one of them, so I stop.

This demo is better than any of the remixes :lmao:

It's like holy water!

This version is on my Special Edition playlist for the album. I don't understand why they wouldn't release this is as an Alternative Version on the single or include the Diplo Remix??? It was the same with LFL, why not include the brilliant demo as a Remix as it was so good??? Don't. Get. It....

So found the time to play them all and again they're shit. Everything from this era/campaign so far has been awesome, apart from the single remixes and cover art. I just don't get it? Wouldn't it be better to just pay decent amount to a couple of top DJ's?? And wouldn't it be easy to make use of the 3 photoshots M did for this album and slap them on the single covers??

What's the remix that features the most vocals? And that doesn't sample Diplo's production?

They played that remix last night at the club and it sounded phenomenal. But Shazam didn't catch it!

^ My guess would be Offir Nissim's, seems to have the most vocals.

Oh and also the Jst Blaze of GMAYL

I didn't like that remix at first but it grew on me fast and loved it on the tour. I still play it.

Never mind, I was thinking ghosttown anyway lol. Nissim didn't do a mix for BIM. (All these bland remixes kinda run together for me.)

With all the demo leaks, they should've released some of them officially. Sometimes I don't get their decisions.

Btw, did anyone hear the "Bitch I'm Madonna - Remixed Sound Version" by "Selena" on spotify? What is this shit? That girl doesn't even know what the hell she's singing.

"The bass im pumping makes me wanna scream the top off" or "Let me bloat up without tonight". :D

Edited by Illuminati