Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

In Giovanni's defence he didn't the covers for Living For Love or any of the the Hard Candy single covers. But it still shocks me to this day that the guy who created the artwork for Ray of Light and Music era's (graphic campaign perfection) also created the covers for Hollywood,

Nothing Fails, Love Profusion and Remixed Revisited - all hideous!

Own those CDs because I collect.

Did not feel AL single covers were terrible at all, but a few other fans have mentioned it too.

I like Hollywood's cover. I always like a good face shot.

Back to the remixes... there's an instrumental of Sander Kleinenberg available now too. Knock yourselves out.

20110506-pictures-madonna-outtakes-28s.j

20110506-pictures-madonna-outtakes-29s.j

Love the photo mash up, her upper body is from the first one superimposed on the second ones body! Similar with him a mash up of both photos. Wasn't it Guy Oseary who took this photo?

I really wonder why they don't at least use outtakes from one of the many photoshoots she did this last year. No copy-past-background behind a low-quality instagram pic, but a professional photo.

1998-2003 was the golden age of remixes...I'm listening to Hollywood/American Life remixes right now like its 2003!

Yes! Loved all the remixes from that time. Confessions remixes were pretty good too. I only liked one remix from each Hard Candy single. And none from MDNA or this era.

Dirty Pop...i know one of them. Drewg. He's always running around on grindr asking for bareback. :dead:

dirty pop one is the best!

:dead: did u give it to him?