Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

i want the fu**in Diplo Mix on the EP and i want it as Video version....NOW!

EDIT: there are so many "studio version" of the grammys on the www...but i don't found the perfect one....but THIS!!!! :D

We've got some font geeks here. :inlove:

That's me! I cannot explain how much the spine and back cover typography on the album gets me so pissed off!!! The use of the _ fucking pisses me off and the widow text aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

How does this one sound?! The video is blocked in the U.S.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9oyvol

https://soundcloud.com/qbix-qb/madonna-bitch-im-madonna-dirty-pop-remix

It sounds pretty good, I like it above the rest thus far! It's a 1:29 short clip from this youtube video so I can't wait to hear the complete Dirty Pop remix.

EDIT: this short clip alone sounds to me like the best remix this Era...I love that they kept the original drop element of the track in the mix, that Diplo drop craziness...

I don't get the hate for the cover ... she looks flawless ... the remixes are AWFUL !!!!

The image of her is fine but is too dull, it needs contrast and to be brighter. The motion blur effect behind her is amateur and cheap. The FontRape of the title is just an abomination and then use a lookalike font for the "feat Nicki Minaj -The Remixes" is just so unprofessional.

This is why there is hate!

I mean Giovanni is designing as if he doesn't get paid. Or did not get paid for a years.

And now they r taking a fan design almost feels like Giovanni said, no puta! I did not agree on doing artwork for 3rd single.

Giovanni is crap. Look at the past singles:

GT shit

LFL shit

The MDNA singles

The HC singles

Not to mention The classics:

nothing Fails

Love profusion

All these photos that they took for new album shoot, interview magazine...etc can't they just look at what's taken and see which fits what?

Nothing Fails was done by the classic Kevin Regan, no?

oh yes....

Kevin Regan used to be good but anyway they all suffered from the same illness in the end.

The HC ones were stunning though, even the 4 minutes cover I loved.

Seriously? This half arsed effort?

Madonna_4_Minutes_Coverart.png

I think it's sad that this woman consistently creates stunning photo sessions yet her single covers are often just slap-dash, fifteen minute efforts.

As a collector, I know how much great cover art can swing me if I'm unsure. Same with a video. They all help a song sell otherwise why do people create them in the first place? People still talk about how stunning True Blue is.

As for the remixes, the Dirty Pop one does sound better as it's maintained the integrity of the song but danced it up but even so, it still sounds like it's the type of song to be played in every generic nightclub across Europe!

The image of her is fine but is too dull, it needs contrast and to be brighter. The motion blur effect behind her is amateur and cheap. The FontRape of the title is just an abomination and then use a lookalike font for the "feat Nicki Minaj -The Remixes" is just so unprofessional.

It's a fan cover, of course it's amateur and unprofessional :blush:

BIM is a song about having fun, she's going to twerk with famous pop singers and she has PINK hair... yet... everybody is complaining like it's the most serious thing ever "OMG it's unprofessional cover" :madgemanson:

giphy.gif

Guest CzarnaWisnia

it still sounds like it's the type of song to be played in every generic nightclub across Europe!

I guess that's what they were going for if they want this to be played everywhere. It's not an artistic statement :laugh:

Exactly. :thumbsup:

I guess that's what they were going for if they want this to be played everywhere. It's not an artistic statement :laugh:

But there were always some amazing remixes that ended up being in the live shows - Like A Prayer, Justify My Love, Express Yourself, Bedtime Story, Deeper and Deeper, Erotica. Her remixes were alway an integral part of her music.

I mean Giovanni is designing as if he doesn't get paid. Or did not get paid for a years.

And now they r taking a fan design almost feels like Giovanni said, no puta! I did not agree on doing artwork for 3rd single.

Giovanni is crap. Look at the past singles:

GT shit

LFL shit

The MDNA singles

The HC singles

Not to mention The classics:

nothing Fails

Love profusion

All these photos that they took for new album shoot, interview magazine...etc can't they just look at what's taken and see which fits what?

In Giovanni's defence he didn't the covers for Living For Love or any of the the Hard Candy single covers. But it still shocks me to this day that the guy who created the artwork for Ray of Light and Music era's (graphic campaign perfection) also created the covers for Hollywood,

Nothing Fails, Love Profusion and Remixed Revisited - all hideous!

I think it's sad that this woman consistently creates stunning photo sessions yet her single covers are often just slap-dash, fifteen minute efforts.

As a collector, I know how much great cover art can swing me if I'm unsure. Same with a video. They all help a song sell otherwise why do people create them in the first place? People still talk about how stunning True Blue is.

As for the remixes, the Dirty Pop one does sound better as it's maintained the integrity of the song but danced it up but even so, it still sounds like it's the type of song to be played in every generic nightclub across Europe!

I have a soft spot for it for some reason. Then again, they both look stunning on it.

This cover is basic but I love the "4M" pose . It's cute.