Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

Shit and even more shit.

Bitch Im Madonna Remix EP to be released on June 16.

Final Remix EP Tracklist:

1. Fedde Le Grand Remix 3:56

2. Rosabels Bitch Move Mix 7:06

3. Sander Kleinenberg Remix 5:00

4. Junior Sanchez Remix 5:10

5. Oscar G 305 Dub 8:44

6. Sick Individuals Remix 5:08

7. Dirty Pop Remix 5:11

8. Flechette Remix 3:26

9. Oscar G Bitch Beats 8:44

10. Rosabels Bitch Move Dub 7:35

Not buying it. Sorry.

I know people love to hate him but I wish Paul Oakenfold would remix BIM

Shit and even more shit.

Bitch Im Madonna Remix EP to be released on June 16.

Final Remix EP Tracklist:

1. Fedde Le Grand Remix 3:56

2. Rosabels Bitch Move Mix 7:06

3. Sander Kleinenberg Remix 5:00

4. Junior Sanchez Remix 5:10

5. Oscar G 305 Dub 8:44

6. Sick Individuals Remix 5:08

7. Dirty Pop Remix 5:11

8. Flechette Remix 3:26

9. Oscar G Bitch Beats 8:44

10. Rosabels Bitch Move Dub 7:35

Not buying it. Sorry.

Where

Is

Diplo??

Diamond remix of LFL 10/10

Amand Van Helden remix of GT 8/10

BIM remixes are not as bad as people might be trying to say. And we haven't heard all of them.

I don't see why people are getting so preoccupied with remixes. Some of them are really good and some of them are rather forgetful. It's always been like that. So why start now with all this negative talk?

Yeah I hate all things Madonna, that's me! You've got it all right. That's why I've been a fan since 84, hater hater hater. Fortunately like a lot of intelligent fans with my own mind I have the privilege of being able to like and dislike things about Madonna. This cover is shit, Ghosttown was even worse, LFL don't even go there, appalling! Rebel Heart covers flawless! You see it is easy to have an opinion and not be one of the sheep. Baaaa!!!

I have to agree. Maybe if more people around Madonna were honest we would have some better single covers and remixes. All of this is one big NO. Fan since Kindergarten here (I'm 33 now) - but I don't have to love everything she does. I think she needs a little tough love right now and a new team to tell her what's up.

Don't the "Bitch" "I'm" and "Madonna" look like 3 separate fonts?

Edited by binarycool

I like the cover. M's single covers have always been rather forgetable, tbh. I mean, let's remember 4 minutes, nothing fails, miles away... This one at least looks joyful, as the song.

And about the remixes, the last time I played the remixes non-stop was Confessions. Maybe the expectations were too high for this one, and thst is why everyone feels disappointed.

I like the cover. M's single covers have always been rather forgetable, tbh. I mean, let's remember 4 minutes, nothing fails, miles away... This one at least looks joyful, as the song.

And about the remixes, the last time I played the remixes non-stop was Confessions. Maybe the expectations were too high for this one, and thst is why everyone feels disappointed.

To be fair for every good cover we had like three or four so-so covers.

She is the one who chose an amateur. I dont care if I sound like a cunt. He should have backed down from the job. All 12 should have been ace. Fuck everyone involved lol

I know im a loonbag, SO SUE ME

11147074_10153664835667289_2448631064816

What reaaly matters to me, is that everyone tagged there to be in the video... Imagine Beyonce ?

And to inform evryone:

Aldo Diaz sent at least 12 different cover arts to Madonna, but she liked it at first sight, on Instagram. No idea if the other works will surface, but, she is the one who chose it.

More info: all the other arts Aldo Diaz did, he used pics from the upcoming video, so these images are not known to compare, but the backgrounds he's posting with old pics such as at the Met Gala after party.

Sander K remix is one of her best remixes in years. I cant remember loving a Madonna remix since Madonna Give It To Me.

I LOVED the remix she did during her Living for love performances but of course cant find that anywhere.

Sander K remix is one of her best remixes in years. I cant remember loving a Madonna remix since Madonna Give It To Me.

I LOVED the remix she did during her Living for love performances but of course cant find that anywhere.

This one?

https://soundcloud.com/madonnagreece/madonna-living-for-love-le-grand-journal-studio-version-by-madonnagreece

Really like the remixes. Can't wait for the video.

Just read that starting June 8th teasers will be posted on various social media up to the video release and that a making of and remix video are also in the works.

I hope this is all true. :smile:

I have to agree. Maybe if more people around Madonna were honest we would have some better single covers and remixes. All of this is one big NO. Fan since Kindergarten here (I'm 33 now) - but I don't have to love everything she does. I think she needs a little tough love right now and a new team to tell her what's up.

Don't the "Bitch" "I'm" and "Madonna" look like 3 separate fonts?

Thank you! You are very right about the "Bitch I'm Madonna" font use.

Bitch - from the Unapologetic Bitch writing in the album inlay

I' - from the album inlay cover writing of BIM

m - from the Messiah writing in the album inlay

Madonna - used everywhere on CDs and inlay apart from the BIM title used in the inlay, it's completely different

This is why it looks so weird and is a bad design - should have used the one in the album inlay!

lord give me the strength to get through this era of inexplicably slowed-down Madonna remixes without actual, you know, like, Madonna vocals in it.

+1

Thank you! You are very right about the "Bitch I'm Madonna" font use.

Bitch - from the Unapologetic Bitch writing in the album inlay

I' - from the album inlay cover writing of BIM

m - from the Messiah writing in the album inlay

Madonna - used everywhere on CDs and inlay apart from the BIM title used in the inlay, it's completely different

This is why it looks so weird and is a bad design - should have used the one in the album inlay!

We've got some font geeks here. :inlove: