Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

Aren't you one of those that always hates everything? I'm sure if that were the official cover you would hate it too.

Love that pic but doesn't fit as a single cover for BIM at all......it's far too "pretty" and polished for a ratchet ass song like BIM. At least the official one is sort kitschy like the song itself. I wish Robsters work would've been chosen just because it fits the song so perfectly.

Yeah I hate all things Madonna, that's me! You've got it all right. That's why I've been a fan since 84, hater hater hater. Fortunately like a lot of intelligent fans with my own mind I have the privilege of being able to like and dislike things about Madonna. This cover is shit, Ghosttown was even worse, LFL don't even go there, appalling! Rebel Heart covers flawless! You see it is easy to have an opinion and not be one of the sheep. Baaaa!!!

Well the covers not the best :lol: But the remixes are the worst! WTF?! I adore her, you all know I do. Remix number 3 whatever it is id play again :) Jesus. Think of all the amazing remixes we had for NRM, ROL, Music, DTM, Crazy! They shouldve left it as it is. x

The most annoying thing about the cover is that I love all the handwritten text used throughout the Rebel Heart artwork, then they go and use a lookalike font (not handwritten) for "feat Nicki Minaj The Remixes"? Maybe I'm being too picky but that's the Graphic Designer in me!

Well the covers not the best :lol: But the remixes are the worst! WTF?! I adore her, you all know I do. Remix number 3 whatever it is id play again :) Jesus. Think of all the amazing remixes we had for NRM, ROL, Music, DTM, Crazy! They shouldve left it as it is. x

1998-2003 was the golden age of remixes...I'm listening to Hollywood/American Life remixes right now like its 2003!

The BIM video HAS TO BE GREAT for the single cover and remixes to be so so

i like the sander kleinenberg one!!

OMG. Sander kleinenberg. I think he did a remix for her one time, and it got rejected.

Yeah I hate all things Madonna, that's me! You've got it all right. That's why I've been a fan since 84, hater hater hater. Fortunately like a lot of intelligent fans with my own mind I have the privilege of being able to like and dislike things about Madonna. This cover is shit, Ghosttown was even worse, LFL don't even go there, appalling! Rebel Heart covers flawless! You see it is easy to have an opinion and not be one of the sheep. Baaaa!!!

I thought I was right. :) Sorry to offend, but I can't help but notice the black cloud you like to cast over everything you "love". No need to get defensive, you just said yourself you enjoy discussing what you dislike about Madonna. Why is it a problem if people notice that? And I don't think you finished your sentence about RH cover being flawless. Wasn't there supposed to be a "but...." that follows?

There used to be this fan in the Dotmusic days who would say things like "I really love Madonna and think she's brilliant but she's a major bitchcuntwhore."........obviously that's not a direct quote but you get the gist. Sometimes your posts remind me of that poster from way back when.

OMG. Sander kleinenberg. I think he did a remix for her one time, and it got rejected.

Yep, Hollywood. At least that's the one I have.

11147074_10153664835667289_2448631064816

What reaaly matters to me, is that everyone tagged there to be in the video... Imagine Beyonce ?

And to inform evryone:

Aldo Diaz sent at least 12 different cover arts to Madonna, but she liked it at first sight, on Instagram. No idea if the other works will surface, but, she is the one who chose it.

11147074_10153664835667289_2448631064816

What reaaly matters to me, is that everyone tagged there to be in the video... Imagine Beyonce ?

And to inform evryone:

Aldo Diaz sent at least 12 different cover arts to Madonna, but she liked it at first sight, on Instagram. No idea if the other works will surface, but, she is the one who chose it.

She is the one who chose an amateur. I dont care if I sound like a cunt. He should have backed down from the job. All 12 should have been ace. Fuck everyone involved lol

I know im a loonbag, SO SUE ME

fucking shit single cover

fucking shit remixes

i hope there is more. otherwise what a shit fucking shame :(

I follow Aldo Diaz on Instagram and his work can be interesting sometimes with adding fantasy backgrounds to M photos. I am pleased for him to have got this experience but if they were going to pick a fan for the artwork they should have picked @bessnyc4, her work is punk rock!

Shit and even more shit.

Bitch I’m Madonna Remix EP to be released on June 16.

Final Remix EP Tracklist:
1. Fedde Le Grand Remix 3:56
2. Rosabel’s Bitch Move Mix 7:06
3. Sander Kleinenberg Remix 5:00
4. Junior Sanchez Remix 5:10
5. Oscar G 305 Dub 8:44
6. Sick Individuals Remix 5:08
7. Dirty Pop Remix 5:11
8. Flechette Remix 3:26
9. Oscar G Bitch Beats 8:44
10. Rosabel’s Bitch Move Dub 7:35

Not buying it. Sorry.