Bitch I'm Madonna Remixes are out!

lord give me the strength to get through this era of inexplicably slowed-down Madonna remixes without actual, you know, like, Madonna vocals in it.

lord give me the strength to get through this era of inexplicably slowed-down Madonna remixes without actual, you know, like, Madonna vocals in it.

i know, wtf :( i don't like any of them

single cover is better than the other 2

well yeah, it's better, but that doesn't mean it's a great single cover :(

The covers for the singles are the only low points in this era, imo. Great videos, great performances, amazing photoshoots.... and such horrible single covers.

GMAYL and GGW single covers were to die for. Sigh.

The covers for the singles are the only low points in this era, imo. Great videos, great performances, amazing photoshoots.... and such horrible single covers.

GMAYL and GGW single covers were to die for. Sigh.

even turn up the radio's cover was cute

this.

What the fuck with that cheap ass cover??? Bargain basement shit! Rainbow motion blur background WTF!!!! I could have done that in Photoshop in 2 minutes! They could at least changed the tone of the actual image to brighten it but just used the untouched one from Instagram! Someone needs firing! Remixes are blah I hope we get some better ones soon :(

The art was made by a Brazilian fan ALdo DIaz. He commented that they sent him lots of photos from the actual video. But she chose that one. He made 13 different covers, non of them were used. She wanted that one. Go figure!

Sander Kleinenberg is OK. Rosabel just seems like every trade faggy remix for the past twenty years. Oscar G takes the original and dances it up some which I'm quite enjoying.

bitch__i_m_madonna__by_anhell2005-d8orbq

This one is a hundred times better

Aren't you one of those that always hates everything? I'm sure if that were the official cover you would hate it too.

Love that pic but doesn't fit as a single cover for BIM at all......it's far too "pretty" and polished for a ratchet ass song like BIM. At least the official one is sort kitschy like the song itself. I wish Robsters work would've been chosen just because it fits the song so perfectly.