Grace On Madonna

erotica blu

Yeah Katie Puckrick, god those were the days. There was so much Madge stuff on The Word, they premiered JML there!

They once put on a rough bloke in a wig to pretend to be her since they could never get her on the show. Kylie was asked flat out if she was trying to be the new Madonna (by Cindy Beale!) and Whitney was on the show when it started. It had such a bad reputation but I loved it.

Grace = LIFE. I've seen her i concert and she's spectacular.

That disgusting creature interviewing her on the other hand.. yuck. She must be dead by now right? If not she should be.

Oooops I didn't know I couldn't talk about *SLAM*!

lmfao

Who would have thought the singing budgie 2 have had more of a personality when it was a child.

One might actually get the idea it has had an opinion on occasion. :fag:

Who would have thought the singing budgie 2 have had more of a personality when it was a child.

One might actually get the idea it has had an opinion on occasion. :fag:

Waoh!!!

Me and you!!!

Baby we've made it through!!!

Waoh!!!

Me and you!!

We've got some loving to do!!!!

It's like she's ageing in reverse. KMO 2014 era was like watching one of those freaky American child star / child beauty pageant things performed by Baby Jane. :confused:

90's Madonna era was the best. The 80's are classic era. But the 90's are the ultimate sweet spot for me as a fan. And I love what she did musically in the 00's.