Kindergarten Vogue 2015

So, a few years ago, my kindergarten students performed "Vogue" for their graduation ceremony and thanks to MadonnaNation and enthusiastic M fans, the original video got some nice attention online. I was, and continue to be, so grateful for that. Three years later, we're dusting it off and giving it a masquerade treatment. This performance is a bittersweet one because after 12 years in the kindergarten classroom, the time has come for me leave the classroom and change paths. As a farewell, I thought it would be fitting to end this phase of my career the way it began: with a final performance of “Vogue.” We used the Girlie Show version and completely revamped it for the class of 2015. As these beautiful children vogue their way into 1st grade, I look forward to striking a new pose as well. I hope you enjoy our final, adorable train wreck of a performance!

LatinAmericanIdol, Good luck with your future career.

Have to admit to being sad though as we won't see these great Madonna performances from your kindergarten children anymore. I bet all of those kids would have loved having you as their teacher. Thanks for sharing the videos of the performances with us all here.

LatinAmericanIdol, thank you for introducing your kids to Madonna music all these years and for incubating a new generation of Voguers.

Like an Alphabet will always be a classic :biggrin: and all the performances that you have done with your little ones have been awesome. Your final one is Fantastico!

Wishing you all the best as you move on to your next path.

Thank you very much

LatinAmericanIdol, thank you for introducing your kids to Madonna music all these years and for incubating a new generation of Voguers.

Like an Alphabet will always be a classic :biggrin: and all the performances that you have done with your little ones have been awesome. Your final one is Fantastico!

Wishing you all the best as you move on to your next path.

Awww, you remembered "Like an Alphabet"! Thank you very much!

I'm sure when the kids are older, some of them are going to reach out to you and confess what huge M fans they've become :) and they'll say it all started with their loving and creative kindergarten teacher's projects