• Who's That Girl
    • Blond Ambition
    • The Girlie Show
    • Drowned World
    • Re-Invention
    • Confessions
    • Sticky & Sweet
    • MDNA

Blond Ambition (with or without pony tail). That's the face everybody associates with Madonna: blond/golden hair, red lips, black eyebrows, the mole, the headset mic, the costumes, the attitude.

56-reasons-to-still-love-madonna-Blonde-

Virgin Tour. Not to say that it's all been downhill ever since cuz Madonna tours are my life. But Virgin is when I fell in love w/ her first and it remains in that special place.

And I love DWT Face! Paradise interlude and that tooth gap slayed the hell out of me. I've yet to recover. Please don't speak ill of DWT face. I die a little inside each time I see a post condemning her looks in that show.

I think she looked pretty good face wise for MDNA especially during vogue. She looked most "Madonna" during that set. Probably the hair.

She was absolutely beautiful on the last tour. So womanly.

To be honest, she's looked amazing on every tour, and yes I include Sticky 2008 with that as well. DWT is the only 1 I'm kinda eh on, but even then it seems like she was intentionally trying to do the David Bowie thing, so I get it.

I voted for MDNA, she was so perfect face and body wise just couldn't find one bad pic and I felt like it was a return to her 90's iconic look,, as pattitude said, she just looked like "MADONNA". Whoever did her hair, makeup is amazing, hope they'll be in charge of it on the RH tour as well.

20s

1. WTG

2. Virgin Tour

30s

1.BAT

2. GS

40s

1. RIT & CT ex aequo

2. DWT

50s

1. MDNA

2. Sticky 2009

3. Sticky 2008

Overall winning tour face: BAT.

She was absolutely beautiful on the last tour. So womanly.

To be honest, she's looked amazing on every tour, and yes I include Sticky 2008 with that as well. DWT is the only 1 I'm kinda eh on, but even then it seems like she was intentionally trying to do the David Bowie thing, so I get it.

Virgin Tour. Not to say that it's all been downhill ever since cuz Madonna tours are my life. But Virgin is when I fell in love w/ her first and it remains in that special place.

And I love DWT Face! Paradise interlude and that tooth gap slayed the hell out of me. I've yet to recover. Please don't speak ill of DWT face. I die a little inside each time I see a post condemning her looks in that show.

agree 100% with this

although I picked Confessions since I got withing inches of her Face as she popped through the hand rail on the side I think during Sorry and it was FLAWLESS, STUNNING, Absolutely PERFECT. could have kissed her right on the lips, still makes me smile to think about :biggrin:

I think she always looks good no matter what,but if I had to choose a best id say BA and WTG are tied for first. although I really love the DWT, I find that there was something off about her appearance. maybe it was just the costumes that didn't jive with me. who knows!