HQ Photo thread: June - Nov 2015

Apples388

I like those all hopefully it leaks!

Not very likely. Remember "Theif Of Hearts" Generous uploaded a TON of outtakes. And everyone kept asking and asking me included. And he's annoyed can't say I blame him. and nobody is going to leak anything with HQ Please 100987 times.

Actually, it's not the requesting itself that gets annoying - I knew what I was getting into when I posted some pics a while ago, and that was all totally expected.

What got old pretty quickly was the fact that even though I had just posted like 10 pics, it was all about the next request (which, of course, was a preview with 4837 thumbnails on it). I mean : do people even enjoy the photos they've just downloaded, or is it all about crossing off pics on a wantlist ?

Another thing : this thread is supposed to have HQ pictures on it, it's not named "HQ request central". Previews and thumbnails should go in "Madonna : Rare", as they're not HQ.

Maybe I'll upload stuff soon - as long as people don't immediately behave like kids on a candy high.

I don't blame you. It's always more more more pics there's so many pics and I think people just go crazy. The interviews haven't leaked but the top row pics might of.

Thanks Thief Of Hearts! In the future if you decide to do requests I only have one capture with 6 pics on it that I would love and that is all. :)

Not very likely. Remember "Theif Of Hearts" Generous uploaded a TON of outtakes. And everyone kept asking and asking me included. And he's annoyed can't say I blame him. and nobody is going to leak anything with HQ Please 100987 times.

Maybe not now but lets be honest , pretty much every outtake from the 2000-2010s era prior RH are circulating and they always end up leaked