HQ Photo thread: June - Nov 2015

Apples388

wow for real??? Stephen please vouch for me !

I turned to this forum because I thought you all would be happy to help.

Yes I have already performed an exhaustive Google search. I also went through every single page of this thread.

my Insta is @upandcomingfitness

I will probably just use a pic from the LAV/LoveSpent performance . Damn...

Hmm not really a fan if you don't know where they're from, and looking for pics of her arms unphotoshopped, 20 posts, you seem like a hater wanting to get your hands on bad pics disguised as a fan

Hmm not really a fan if you don't know where they're from, and looking for pics of her arms unphotoshopped, 20 posts, you seem like a hater wanting to get your hands on bad pics disguised as a fan

Wtf. The unairbrushed pics are LIFE. Isn't it nice to see what they're really like? She just looks more her age.

Wtf. The unairbrushed pics are LIFE. Isn't it nice to see what they're really like? She just looks more her age.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY...

The bitch still looks snatched as hell!!!!

The unretouched photos are even more beautiful. They are REAL. And what's even more incredible is that she STILL has the best body in the game ... With or without photoshop

That kind of body takes WORK

yes, of course, it looks gorgeous in my living room :D

well, they must be in the Herb Ritts Foundation's database, so there is still hope to see them appear one day...

I remember that Madonnarama used all those Munro's outtakes as illustrations for their news during the recording of Rebel Heart, so they have them for a while now...

Guest Pud Whacker

I believe the reason we see madonna focusing more on "her beauty" rather than characters in videos and photo sessions is not because she innately wants that but her public won't allow it.

I've always loved the characters.