HQ Photo thread: June - Nov 2015

Apples388

all of my links will delete themselves in one week from date of post. Please help people that miss the posts. no reposts. don't have a premium sendspace and they get full sharing marilyn files fasts. no disrespect to madonna. i think she looks flawless in all of these. JMO. i don't think i've seen a bad photo of the queen. including rio shots i think it shows she's only human we can't all look perfect all the time. and its beautiful to show a vulnerable side. JMO

Orginally shared by dennis(madennis) request for moloko. Enjoy! sorry if already shared here.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7lib8d
tom munro

4-pixs.jpg
i would love to have this photo.

11380868_1578940492357518_1651738728_n.j

your correct sweetie i forgot to put Jane O'Neal. Also wanted to make sure these aren't from otcoam. These are from my collection of who's that girl. I learned my lesson on sharing other people's files even though i paid for them again these are ones i purchased not from otcoam. Thanks so much for all that have shared. Moloko. I've got a photo i found if i can find again. I'm going to upload for ya. For you sharing such a great interview outtake. I look at it like this. and no drama meant. Outtakes are all over google. I'm greatful for all that have shared. But why not even though i & i'm sure others paid for thers also share with other people. great colorization joshura. I love your photoshop skills. i love otcoams also. and there's one more on here that's good. I'm sure every one is good at it. I'm just not i love the grain type photos. And have no idea how to create it. Especially on black & white. I have so many marilyn photos that are grain type. I really should'nt have said anything. I don't want to be banned. If i said the wrong thing then please delete my post. I just want everyone to get along.

moloko requested.

sorry if already posted

https://www.sendspace.com/file/77nhqt

ed485a414201500.jpg?nc

Thanx so much for the D&G outtake. I just had a smaller B&W version of it!

I'm so grateful!

thanks to all that shared i came across 5 more moloko wanted. i didn't realize until looking at the request cheats how many i'm missing. hope this helps everyone out. Your all so welcome and thanks for the wayne maser shots. I love the cigar shots. love that era. Wishing it was 1992 even alot younger me too. living for love i really believe these have been shared or else they've been in backup discs. One discs is blank and was loaded with goodies. And competely blank. my luck.thanks goldencalf and everyone

5-pixs.jpg

https://www.sendspace.com/file/im97qw

Oh my gawd gmioon i love your signature. Yes i'm a tramp. seems like yesturday those we're the good days.

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

thanks to all that shared i came across 5 more moloko wanted. i didn't realize until looking at the request cheats how many i'm missing. hope this helps everyone out. Your all so welcome and thanks for the wayne maser shots. I love the cigar shots. love that era. Wishing it was 1992 even alot younger me too. living for love i really believe these have been shared or else they've been in backup discs. One discs is blank and was loaded with goodies. And competely blank. my luck.thanks goldencalf and everyone

5-pixs.jpg

https://www.sendspace.com/file/im97qw

Oh my gawd gmioon i love your signature. Yes i'm a tramp. seems like yesturday those we're the good days.

Thanks! do you have these?

11282141_1595527690705926_2083753269_n.j

11349837_1595527574039271_1526511852_n.j

11271078_1595529854039043_1295955838_o.j

Thanks! do you have these?

11282141_1595527690705926_2083753269_n.j

11349837_1595527574039271_1526511852_n.j

11271078_1595529854039043_1295955838_o.j

i shared one of the black & white yesturday. But yes i have some of the black & whites. I'll get together. I wish i had the wayne maser. Whoever did the colorization on that photo did amazing. Or was it like that orginal. If so its ultra rare. I would think. give me a couple of seconds. I wish someone else would share some outtakes also not being mean toward you sweetie.

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

Why are links being deleted?

i love joan rivers first off. i miss her so much. I really need to find another option as far as sharing my sendspace fills up so soon. Also i was told madonna's team have had lurkers here before. I don't think i've posted any bad photos of madonna. Just like i said earlier. I think she looks beautiful in all of her photos.

I think Josaura is doing a wonderful job on the black-and-whites and there are obviously members who appreciate seeing what those shots might have looked like in color. And it's not like colorizing is anything restricted to fans, either. For instance, a few of the True Blue promotional photos originally shot in B/W have been published colorized in magazines. The way Josaura handles her material is every bit as skillful, sensitive and respectful as those printed works.

I agree, thanks Josaura. Don't feel bad for those comments :mellow:

We need a separate thread for fan colorizations, fan photoshops, fan (f)arts, etc.

Good idea.

Here it is :

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=49937

Please post there all fan art, photo colorizing and photoshop jobs.

Keep this thread for unretouched material only. Thank you.

annaandmadonnaforever - Thank you for the reuploading the ones I asked you! :)

Can you please re-upload this link please? :(

thanks Josaura for the awesome colorized photos also theif of hearts amazing photos. What do you have to share irakligurgenidze

here's these 2 for the people that don't have them.

Untitled-1.jpg

.https://www.sendspace.com/file/w7bsh0

Edited by madonnaBG

i love joan rivers first off. i miss her so much. I really need to find another option as far as sharing my sendspace fills up so soon. Also i was told madonna's team have had lurkers here before. I don't think i've posted any bad photos of madonna. Just like i said earlier. I think she looks beautiful in all of her photos.

That doesn't really answer the question. I think it's a bit of a headache to click on a link and to find out "the uploader has deleted the file"

The thread is just gonna be filled with "can you reupload please?"