HQ Photo thread: June - Nov 2015

Apples388

"Don't knock it, Donovan. You can't get this shade'a red anymore!"

wishing it was that year again. loved that movie. especially when she blew them kisses and they tthought she could see them.

Annaandmadonnaforever, thank you for the Who's That Girl photos! They're great.

By who?

All WTG production stills and "behind the scenes" photos are attributed to Jane O'Neal on the OTCOAM blog, see here:

http://onthecoverofamagazine.blogspot.com/search?q=jane+o%27neal

If this information is correct, O'Neal should also be the author of those pics uploaded by annandmadonnaforever.

Annaandmadonnaforever, thank you for the Who's That Girl photos! They're great.

All WTG production stills and "behind the scenes" photos are attributed to Jane O'Neal on the OTCOAM blog, see here:

http://onthecoverofamagazine.blogspot.com/search?q=jane+o%27neal

If this information is correct, O'Neal should also be the author of those pics uploaded by annandmadonnaforever.

your correct sweetie i forgot to put Jane O'Neal. Also wanted to make sure these aren't from otcoam. These are from my collection of who's that girl. I learned my lesson on sharing other people's files even though i paid for them again these are ones i purchased not from otcoam. Thanks so much for all that have shared. Moloko. I've got a photo i found if i can find again. I'm going to upload for ya. For you sharing such a great interview outtake. I look at it like this. and no drama meant. Outtakes are all over google. I'm greatful for all that have shared. But why not even though i & i'm sure others paid for thers also share with other people. great colorization joshura. I love your photoshop skills. i love otcoams also. and there's one more on here that's good. I'm sure every one is good at it. I'm just not i love the grain type photos. And have no idea how to create it. Especially on black & white. I have so many marilyn photos that are grain type. I really should'nt have said anything. I don't want to be banned. If i said the wrong thing then please delete my post. I just want everyone to get along.

moloko requested.

sorry if already posted

https://www.sendspace.com/file/77nhqt

ed485a414201500.jpg?nc

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

your correct sweetie i forgot to put Jane O'Neal. Also wanted to make sure these aren't from otcoam. These are from my collection of who's that girl. I learned my lesson on sharing other people's files even though i paid for them again these are ones i purchased not from otcoam. Thanks so much for all that have shared. Moloko. I've got a photo i found if i can find again. I'm going to upload for ya. For you sharing such a great interview outtake. I look at it like this. and no drama meant. Outtakes are all over google. I'm greatful for all that have shared. But why not even though i & i'm sure others paid for thers also share with other people. great colorization joshura. I love your photoshop skills. i love otcoams also. and there's one more on here that's good. I'm sure every one is good at it. I'm just not i love the grain type photos. And have no idea how to create it. Especially on black & white. I have so many marilyn photos that are grain type. I really should'nt have said anything. I don't want to be banned. If i said the wrong thing then please delete my post. I just want everyone to get along.

moloko requested.

sorry if already posted

https://www.sendspace.com/file/77nhqt

ed485a414201500.jpg?nc

wow thank you so much annaandmadonnaforever, you're generous :) :)

your so welcome thanks for sharing the interview outtake. I love those photos. I wish we could get all the cat D&G.

your so welcome thanks for sharing the interview outtake. I love those photos. I wish we could get all the cat D&G.

you're welcome :)) yes me too i love those D&M M with cat.

wow thanks annaandmadonnaforever! I didn't know that make up pic was in color. :)

I think Josaura is doing a wonderful job on the black-and-whites and there are obviously members who appreciate seeing what those shots might have looked like in color. And it's not like colorizing is anything restricted to fans, either. For instance, a few of the True Blue promotional photos originally shot in B/W have been published colorized in magazines. The way Josaura handles her material is every bit as skillful, sensitive and respectful as those printed works.