HQ Photo thread: June - Nov 2015

Apples388

thanks so much for all that was shared. and joshura you did amazing on the colorized versions of madonna do you do manips i have one photo of marilyn in the bed and would love the change the face to madonna.

Yes, of course I will try to do it. Send me the pics.

4b3051b4ac440ef355a2180718766ba1.jpg

2742 x 4200 1984/85 ? - misel/ritts ?

DL: https://www.sendspace.com/file/m5e4j6

According to my information the above image was taken by Herb Ritts on the occasion of M's wedding to Sean Penn, in 1985. But I'm not absolutely certain.

The Dolengowski photos were shot in 1976, Mark Dolengowski was M's boyfriend at the time.

Thanks to everyone for sharing!

According to my information the above image was taken by Herb Ritts on the occasion of M's wedding to Sean Penn, in 1985. But I'm not absolutely certain.

The Dolengowski photos were shot in 1976, Mark Dolengowski was M's boyfriend at the time.

Thanks to everyone for sharing!

Thanks

Yes, of course I will try to do it. Send me the pics.

sent as you can see on my avatar i tried to change it and i'm not good at manips and there such great pics of madonna & miss monroe.

thanks also for all the great outtakes

wishing someone would share this great outtake 11352108_649085918559055_1684381488_n.jp

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

does anyone have these? i would really love to have them. Thanks in advance!

image.png

great idea to make this protected :) theres so many lurkers who'd use bad outtakes and spread them everywhere.

I don't think she cares about the unflattering pics like the blame it on rio she posts those on her IG. So it must not bother her.

does anyone have requests from D&G or rio. not any unflattering photos. i'll share some tonight if i have any. i have several who's that girl nikki photos. None of otcoams slides. But ones i purchased which i don't think madonna would mind. I think dennis(madennis) shared some of them i have but not all.

Ones i have

ones-i-have.jpg

does anyone have requests from D&G or rio. not any unflattering photos. i'll share some tonight if i have any. i have several who's that girl nikki photos. None of otcoams slides. But ones i purchased which i don't think madonna would mind. I think dennis(madennis) shared some of them i have but not all.

do you have any of these with Madonna and the cute kitty?

11276097_1595529704039058_256093634_o.jp

do you have any of these with Madonna and the cute kitty?

11276097_1595529704039058_256093634_o.jp

sadly i have 2 i'll find and upload.

have these already been posted. from me deleting them last week. I can't remember i've already started to upload these. If already posted. Sorry all credit to orginal poster. Waiting for sendspace to get done. 9-IMAGES.jpg

great thanks! and any of these? specially in the red dress!

11271598_1595529884039040_402820153_o.jp

11304223_1595529880705707_1424406124_o.j

have these already been posted. from me deleting them last week. I can't remember i've already started to upload these. If already posted. Sorry all credit to orginal poster. Waiting for sendspace to get done. 9-IMAGES.jpg

no these haven't i don't think.

no these haven't i don't think.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m9mq2w

enjoy if already posted all credit to orginal poster. i'm downloading know to make sure the links work

Thanks so much! do you have any in the other cap i posted?

I'm going thru them really fast. All i could find of those are not in order. I'll find some more i've got to go thru backup discs. I have some on external drives. plus backup discs. The backup discs are easier to find.

Here's the Who's that girl photos.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2koc1n

I'm going thru them really fast. All i could find of those are not in order. I'll find some more i've got to go thru backup discs. I have some on external drives. plus backup discs. The backup discs are easier to find.

Here's the Who's that girl photos.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2koc1n

oh thanks! i don't have those. do you have any confessions on a dance floor with the disco ball or these?

pics.png

oh thanks! i don't have those. do you have any confessions on a dance floor with the disco ball or these?

pics.png

I wish i did. Here's one more i actually came across. Its older 90s i really believe its been leaked before. i'll look for some more and post soon. http://www.imagebam.com/image/4d3bd9414039135

4d3bd9414039135.jpg?nc i wish someone would share more of the D&G cat photos there so cute. chris buck did this photograph. According to otcoam. didn't get this photo from him. But according to otcoams magazine cover

oh that's cute thanks! me too i love the pics of Madonna and the cats!

I wish i did. Here's one more i actually came across. Its older 90s i really believe its been leaked before. i'll look for some more and post soon. http://www.imagebam.com/image/4d3bd9414039135

4d3bd9414039135.jpg?nc i wish someone would share more of the D&G cat photos there so cute.

I've only seen this photo cropped before. Thanx so much!

Does anyone know where it's from?