HQ Photo thread: June - Nov 2015

Apples388

thanks so much for all that was shared. and joshura you did amazing on the colorized versions of madonna do you do manips i have one photo of marilyn in the bed and would love the change the face to madonna.

WANT IT

me too Thanks david for all your shared. You have a great collection also. lovin them i"m on my old laptop windows 7 so is why i'm posting outtakes. I really am not sure i want windows 10.

It's only temporary! Besides Madonna Inc. have had lurker accounts here for years :sneaky:

I don't understand why if the photo isn't degrading and has been posted all over google if you search why madonna's team would be upset. I think all the photos i have posted are mainly from what dennis (madennis) has shared.and i appreciate what all madennis shared. Which is why i'm shocked alot of people don't already have them. I'll leave the links up for a week then that's it.

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

What is this?

1976/78 ? - Mark Dolengowski - session ?

@davidlaw Thanks!

Sorry for bothering

Do you have this one?

normal_meiselsession2_%2810%29.jpg

nope, i'm sorry, i've just a 318x442 :(

QUESTION:

2010 - Steven Klein - Dolce & Gabbana S/S and F/W shootings have been made in the same session or are 2 different sessions? I mean: I've some fitting room's pics that seems they're about S/S instead of F/W session. Or they used the same fitting room for both sessions? Thanks

Edited by DavidLaw

It is this picture on that link

33veww5.jpg

Malitos: when you finish uploading the picture on tinyapic, please make sure to use the last URL on the left column (the one wich says "direct link") to post the preview here. Otherwise, it cannot be seen. ;)

Thanks for the picture!

Edited by RayOfLight

thanks david and all that posted such awesome outtakes. :Disco_Ball:

I don't understand why if the photo isn't degrading and has been posted all over google if you search why madonna's team would be upset. I think all the photos i have posted are mainly from what dennis (madennis) has shared.and i appreciate what all madennis shared. Which is why i'm shocked alot of people don't already have them. I'll leave the links up for a week then that's it.

At times it got pretty difficult to keep up with dennis' updates since he would turn on and off his fb page so much.

And if let's say for 1 month you would be out of the forums things would slip through the cracks....

Thanx for sharing Anna!

I doubt right now Madonna's team really cares about images being leaked. It was that one instance when Madonna saw a few unflattering images from the Rio session.

I doubt right now Madonna's team really cares about images being leaked. It was that one instance when Madonna saw a few unflattering images from the Rio session.

Well, after I saw Bitch I'm Madonna single cover, you're certainly right. They just don't care.

Well, after I saw Bitch I'm Madonna single cover, you're certainly right. They just don't care.

Anyone could have noticed that even with LFL & GT remixes cd covers

On Living for Love they just repeated a cover and in Ghosttown they use a picture from the "behind the scenes".... Not MUCH EFFORT at all... Even there are many fan made artwork which are 100 times better than those ones.