Best tour hair

Guest bluejean

Best tour hair  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best hairstyle she's had on tour?

• The Virgin Mop
    • Who's That Granny
    • Blond Ambition Iconic Ponytail
    • Blond Ambition Curls
    • The Manly Show Hair
    • Drowned World GHD Hair
    • Re-invention Classic Curls
    • Confessions Wavy Hair
    • Sticky Long and Crimpled Hair
    • MDNA Quiff

1. Blond Ambition ponytail

2. Girlie Show

3. Blond Ambition curls

4. MDNA

5= Reinvention

5= Confessions

7 Who's That Girl (early in the tour would be No. 4; late in the tour would be No. 9 - so altogether No. 7 seems fair)

8. Virgin

9. Sticky and Sweet

10. Drowned World

Guest bluejean

Where's the poodle hair from Blond ambition tour in Barcelona ? It's so iconic !

It was only one show so it doesn't count unfortunately.

Guest bluejean

Funny how she's never done brunette on tour. Which tour do we think could have worked as a brunette?

Guest bluejean

Tour hair can never be brunette. She needs to stand out. (Although initially GS hair was conceptualised as brunette)

Yeah I was just thinking that as well.

But then brunettes do tour too :lol: I think blond is just way more how she the superstar Madonna is known. I bet there are younger people out there that wouldn't even know who she was if they saw one of her brunette photos/videos.

Tour hair can never be brunette. She needs to stand out. (Although initially GS hair was conceptualised as brunette)

haha i remember my dad always used to say that when I just got into her as an early teen and I was wondering why she never got back to her like a prayer curly hair. "she'll never wear her hair natural locks because she needs to stand out on stage". it's logical.

i'd love curly BAT hair w red lipstick for rebel heart but not sure if it would work now. and i guess it would be seen as repeating herself anyway. but that's my fav. least fav: the trashy britney sticky sweet hair

Guest bluejean

I think she'll have the Jimmy Fallon hair for the tour. Unfortunately. I would MUCH prefer the Living For Love Grammy hair.

I think she'll have the Jimmy Fallon hair for the tour. Unfortunately. I would MUCH prefer the Living For Love Grammy hair.

hope not. its just a bit... cheap..tacky.. just don't like it. unless she waves it up a bit like in RIT

BAT Ponytail rules!
Everything about it just screams "iconic"

BAT curls are a very close second

Guest Pud Whacker

Funny how she's never done brunette on tour. Which tour do we think could have worked as a brunette?

She rehearsed WTG with the fabulous Herb Ritts tourbook honey blond pixie cut. That could have worked very well.

whop18.jpg

Well you're right, just I'm fed up with the blah blonde. Brunette is probably too harsh for her now tho.

LOL at Estelle Getty.

According to Pud's blog, most of the BAT Gaultier sketches had her as a brunette ala LAP. Never knew that she was supposed to tour like that in 1993 though. Could be dope.

Blond Ambition Ponytail

Lovely RiT curls

Fierce TGS crop

Blond Ambition curls . Special recognition for Barcelona Afro Frenzy

WTG Granny Hair

The Virgin Tour

confessions

MDNA

STICKY - The fringe wig a no no but did appreciate the subtle side parting on part two

DWT - No. I liked the razor sharp look but the hedge pulled backwards ensemble on the DVD lives on in infamy.