Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

They were the dates booked according to someone who worked at Ticketmaster on the M-Tribe forums!

Well, not sure if I take the word of someone who claims on M-Tribe forum they they worked at Ticketmaster.

Well, not sure if I take the word of someone who claims on M-Tribe forum they they worked at Ticketmaster.

I can only take them at their word at the time & they are the dates they sent me in a PM back in 2012.

Jazzy, dont you play ignorant ( or cohesive :elite:) , you know those MDNA dates were confirmed by reliable sources such as Meryl Bainbridge and Tina Arena. They both had scholarships to tickmataster at the time of MDNA tour, and both have confirmed RH tour. don't you plead ignorant or hunrgy hippo!

^ Ivy, you are a clairvoyant. I only heard Meryl Bainbridge tonight singing "Mouth" on the radio ! Forgot that song existed - I bought the single at the time though - and now you have tour tips from her !

^ Ivy, you are a clairvoyant. I only heard Meryl Bainbridge tonight singing "Mouth" on the radio ! Forgot that song existed - I bought the single at the time though - and now you have tour tips from her !

Forshame! Jazzy, Forshame!!! , However I would be impressed if Madonna played Mouth instead of POG on her upcoming Rebel Heart tour of Bacon Egg Bay, MoMA festival Tasmania ( not that piece of shit New York Bjork MoMA) and Pako Street Festival in Geelong!

Forshame! Jazzy, Forshame!!! , However I would be impressed if Madonna played Mouth instead of POG on her upcoming Rebel Heart tour of Bacon Egg Bay, MoMA festival Tasmania ( not that piece of shit New York Bjork MoMA) and Pako Street Festival in Geelong!

Ivy, I am going to convert you to the brilliance of The Power of Goodbye by re-enacting the video of it with you. Head down to Phillip Island and walk along the shore and then we could play chess while staring at each other like your favourite bird - the emu.

All for the Pako Street Festival as well as Eggs and Bacon Bay. Madonna should do Canberra as well - cheer up all of those poor public servants that have lost their jobs.

Ivy, I am going to convert you to the brilliance of The Power of Goodbye by re-enacting the video of it with you. Head down to Phillip Island and walk along the shore and then we could play chess while staring at each other like your favourite bird - the emu.

All for the Pako Street Festival as well as Eggs and Bacon Bay. Madonna should do Canberra as well - cheer up all of those poor public servants that have lost their jobs.

I hate chess, but game on mole for darts (or roller-skaiting- i managed a limbo under 32 inch's!!! ) fuck canberra; home of the politician's .

If Madonna does ever decide to visit Australia, surrounded by girt and sea, may she never stumble across Pako Festival or all her reliable sources!

Here u go (these got leaked to me on M-Tribe forums after the dates were scrapped from someone who worked at Ticketmaster) :

January 15, 16 - Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

January 19, 20 - ANZ Stadium, Sydney

January 23, 24 - Etihad Stadium, Melbourne

January 28, 29 - Subiaco Oval, Perth

Thankyou so much!! Do you also have the sticky and sweet as well as confessions tour original dates?

Thankyou so much!! Do you also have the sticky and sweet as well as confessions tour original dates?

If you believe those dates, seriously you may as well join Miranda and the missing three moles at Hanging Rock, still waiting in line at Ticket Master for the Who's That Girl Tour of Australia.

No problem & No I don't have or know S&S or Confessions dates. I don't even think they booked actual dates for Confessions anyway?

Why do I keep falling for the same old tricks?

I just don't understand how people can get off by posting bullshit. It's sadistic. What a sad life to live.

I've got a thimble full of hope left for Australia. The silence doesn't mean no....at least not yet.

To be frank though, she's obviously not selling out North America like she used to (or Europe). Yet a gold mine appears to await her Down Under. It leads me to question the business-making decisions in her camp. Is it really that much more expensive to bring her show to Australia when other acts tour there all the time?

I'm sure it's gonna. She said so herself.

I don't believe she would say she's coming as she knows the history of passing us by is too big.

She's coming.....ignore insider info.....and wait for the announcement!

I've got a thimble full of hope left for Australia. The silence doesn't mean no....at least not yet.

To be frank though, she's obviously not selling out North America like she used to (or Europe). Yet a gold mine appears to await her Down Under. It leads me to question the business-making decisions in her camp. Is it really that much more expensive to bring her show to Australia when other acts tour there all the time?

No, it's not more expensive production wise. Only problem seems to be what Madonna's asking fee is apparently.

Guest Rachelle of London

If artists that don't even gross half of what Madonna does can get to Oz then I don't see why she can't. I doubt it's production costs.

I genuinely think there will be an Australian/Asian announcement soon. BIM video is premiering so whilst that's in the press, who knows?

No problem & No I don't have or know S&S or Confessions dates. I don't even think they booked actual dates for Confessions anyway?

Those dates sound like the ones that I was given for MDNA around three years ago (the ones that are locked in my old phone, which I can't find the charger for :( ).

S & S didn't have confirmed dates, nor did Confessions. Guy Oseary told me in late June that they were still trying to make an Australian leg happen, but that it was proving to be difficult (he definitely said that it was still a possibility after Japan). No anonymous sources or anything like that - just a face to face conversation with Guy. Mind you, he told me to my face (twice) that MDNA was coming to Australia and even discussed their plans for the seating arrangements with me (all allocated seating with no General Admission). I actually believe that he really thought they were coming to Australia at that stage, even though it all went pear-shaped just a month later.

Okay so there is a possibility we might be passed over again. I prefer to assume that and be surprised if it happens TBH.

If she doesn't tour here this time, I reckon the DVD when it comes out is going to sell truckloads.
So many casual fans here who are loving this Madonna era. It's great!