Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

I still cannot believe IPex's info was most likely BS, really cannot believe it... :sad:

Well... I'd still wait a bit before saying this.

But if it's really bullshit, it wouldn't be the 1st time it happens... Unfortunately. Some people have no life and think they can say what they because they're protected by their computer screen.

so maybe the Tour announcement will come with the release of BIM?

This makes sense

"AndIFeel" insider on the M-Tribe forum hinted that the inside info Ipex posted here was nonsense..

can't he say if the tour seems to go to australia or not then? i know plans change but if "andifeel" can say what a member said is bullshit, then I assume he can also say whether the plans right now seem to be going in a positive direction or a negative one.. - unless of course he can't, meaning plans are still in progress, which is a good thing. so that would be positive. I just feel bad for fans who are waiting for Australian news about the tour and i hope they won't be disappointed if the tour won't come there after all

Guest bluejean

I still cannot believe IPex's info was most likely BS, really cannot believe it... :sad:

I can. Who the fuck is that person and why did everyone believe him?

I thought he'd posted some other accurate info regarding the tour hence why he was reliable? Perhaps we were just desperate to want to believe him. And yeah the newspapers definitely got their info from here. The write ups were basically word for word of what ipex stated.

Anyway what the fuck is it with people saying they are an "insider" like fuck don't you have anything better to do with your life? So sad. But this "andifeel" could be talking shit too. Conveniently waited after the 9th to be like "oh nah that ipex dude is talking shit". Why didn't the cunt say something earlier if he is such an insider.

Oh well. We just continue to wait I suppose. Not like we aren't used it by now! Hahah

I still think that the newspapers would not print something from just looking at a post from an unknown person at a forum. They could quote him but would have to also have some inside knowledge themselves. So personally, I think there is some truth in everything he said but plans could change a bit or dates be incorrect. Let's wait and see and don't panic yet.

I still think that the newspapers would not print something from just looking at a post from an unknown person at a forum. They could quote him but would have to also have some inside knowledge themselves. So personally, I think there is some truth in everything he said but plans could change a bit or dates be incorrect. Let's wait and see and don't panic yet.

Yeah let's hope so!! I don't even need exact dates right now. Even just some kind of acknowledgement that dates are still being planned out or something. Anything from an official source!!

If she goes to South America and scraps Australia once again, people seriously need to protest and spam hers and guy osearys page. We need to make her fully aware of the strong backlash that she's going to get and remind her she deserves every bit of it.

Why doesn't this "I feel" whatever his name is, reveal anything?? He shuts down Ipex info but so if he knows, why not reveal more if she is touring Australia or not??

Guest Rachelle of London

Andifeel posted info about Australia about a month ago when he said they are still in negotiations with the Australian promoter which made sense. Maybe things haven't changed much. No need to be slating him just because Ipex let you down. Andifeel is a reliable source who now works for Madonna and her team. He has been very helpful to Madonna fans and is always 100% accurate. Maybe there's just NO MORE news. There's probably just nothing new to say.

Its a little concerning to know some people think journalists still do any research, its quite plausible that they just lifted it directly from here given the crap they print daily.

And linking the tour announcement to the BIM release is 1) giving people in charge an awful lot of credit for being way more organized than they are and 2) giving the BIM release way more hype that it is ever going to get from the media or radio. Outside of an interview with Molly or the Project nothing is going to get much widespread attention, the tour announcement would get some media coverage on its own.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree. If the shows are planned for March then it's 9 months away. That means some form of announcement isn't far away. it all comes down to money at the end of the day. I'm praying it all works out for you guys

And linking the tour announcement to the BIM release is 1) giving people in charge an awful lot of credit for being way more organized than they are and 2) giving the BIM release way more hype that it is ever going to get from the media or radio. Outside of an interview with Molly or the Project nothing is going to get much widespread attention, the tour announcement would get some media coverage on its own.

Maybe we won't get an announcement until the tour opens in September?

Just speculating here - but they do always like putting lots of tickets on sale when there's something else being talked about in the media. Lots of speculation over the years that the reason other tours haven't gone to Oz was because promoters weren't confident they could deliver sales to cover Madonna's high fees - they'll not want to risk that happening so everyone is bound to be looking to hook the Aussie tour announcements up with something else that will ensure maximum publicity.

Another reason to not lose hope is that they have not Announced the rest of the tour yet. It's gonna end with Europe in December.

I really hope that she goes DownUnder !!! Its been such a long time. We turks were very happy to see her in Istanbul during her MDNA show after Girlie Show !!!!

So its time for Aussies now !!!!

has this Ipex person responded since yesterday? or has he/she vanished from this forum? i'm not an aussie but i feel for you guys. you deserve a chance to see her and experience the magic of madonna live. what i dont understand is why someone first traditional and now maybe ipex, take the time and effort to come up with bogus info and trying to mindfuck us al? what's funny about it? why? i don't get it..

Real insiders know that they can't give away specific details unless they're given permission to do so - if they don't respect that, then they lose their sources. Someone with real inside info might tell a few trusted friends, but they certainly wouldn't be posting any info in a public forum. I asked if anyone really knew who Ipex was a few days ago, but no one seemed to know him in person.

Like Chelle, I can vouch for Andifeel. In the last thread, he asked me to post some clarifications here, because he'd heard that a lot of misinformation was being spread and he wanted to stop the rumours (he's not a member here). He would only reveal what he's allowed to and, like all good sources, would always keep something to himself (until told that he can share the info).

All we can do is hope that the announcement is sooner rather than later, and that the prices aren't as high as the rumours suggest they might be. Those projected prices for S & S that I posted the other day were incredibly reasonable and give me hope that we might be in for a pleasant surprise, but again, I'm not going to hold my breath. Was it Ipex who said that the tickets were going to be the most expensive ever seen in Australia??

Andifeel posted info about Australia about a month ago when he said they are still in negotiations with the Australian promoter which made sense. Maybe things haven't changed much. No need to be slating him just because Ipex let you down. Andifeel is a reliable source who now works for Madonna and her team. He has been very helpful to Madonna fans and is always 100% accurate. Maybe there's just NO MORE news. There's probably just nothing new to say.

So that's how he always manages to get front row at all her shows I've always wondered how it was that possible for one guy to be so lucky getting those good seats

It makes sense to announce the new shows when the BIM video will make headlines. That's what they did with LFL/Grammys and the first shows, and with GMAYL/Superbowl and the MDNA tour.