Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Thanks rebelheart :thumbsup:

62 already? Great. I suppose if there are more dates to be added in Asia she will finish in line with her past couple of tours. 80/90 gigs in total. And even without stadiums this time around with those prices she can still be one of the biggest box office results of 2015/2016. Are U2 doing any stadium or open air gigs on their tour?

62 already? Great. I suppose if there are more dates to be added in Asia she will finish in line with her past couple of tours. 80/90 gigs in total. And even without stadiums this time around with those prices she can still be one of the biggest box office results of 2015/2016. Are U2 doing any stadium or open air gigs on their tour?

Agreed about RH being one of the highest grossing tours of the year...

Re the number of shows, can we expect more than say 10 shows in Asia?

I know SA is probably not happening this time around, but those american shows being moved to January plus the month + gap between those shows and the first australian show give me a lil' hope still...

U2 is doing all arenas(4 Bercy, 8 MSG to name a few).

Have asked this before, but why is it that she won't play Adelaide or Perth? Just wanting to know out of curiosity...she played the former during the Girlie Show too and they seem like profitable markets. Why does she only play the east coast? Logistics?

Have asked this before, but why is it that she won't play Adelaide or Perth? Just wanting to know out of curiosity...she played the former during the Girlie Show too and they seem like profitable markets. Why does she only play the east coast? Logistics?

Not sure why. Both are big cities and would have easily sold out.

Perth was apparnerly originally in the schedule but canned because of the distance of taking it to other side and not enough to generate profit Madge needs. Adelaide, I don't think many people bother with nowadays.

Ed Sheeran is playing stadiums here in November and December and he's only playing the east coast as well.

WAAAAAAAAAH. I just refreshed tickets for the first Brisbane night and got offered a seat in the 2nd row stage-left, which is better than the one I bought (Row 5 stage-right).

Sydney is selling like crazy! Sydney will definitely be the first city to have additional dates.

So several people managed to get front row in Brisbane in the general Icon pre-sale, but no one seemed to manage it in the Legacy pre-sale....odd, but there you go! :)

WAAAAAAAAAH. I just refreshed tickets for the first Brisbane night and got offered a seat in the 2nd row stage-left, which is better than the one I bought (Row 5 stage-right).

Sydney is selling like crazy! Sydney will definitely be the first city to have additional dates.

Damm you and your luck 😣

So several people managed to get front row in Brisbane in the general Icon pre-sale, but no one seemed to manage it in the Legacy pre-sale....odd, but there you go! :)

Jealous :(. By the time I bought tickets to the final Brisbane date which was 12:30pm, the first row was exhausted. Oh well, 2nd row for the closing night ain't too bad :D.

I'm really stressed I can't figure out how to buy tickets. I have an ICON code and all I want are two seats on the floor. I've never bought tickets online before.

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind talking me through it?

Is it a Legacy code or a regular code? Go to Ticketek and sign in (you need an account with them) and then go from there. If the pre-sale is still on (Icon says it's finished), you'll be asked to enter your Icon code at some stage quite early...

They issue a new allotment of seats in all categories for each new pre-sale. The rabid fans have probably maxed out their credit cards today, so you should have a better chance when extra dates are announced, yes ;)

I doubt Brisbane will get any extra shows, but they might surprise us!

How are you refreshing, FallingFree? It says that all of the Icon pre-sales are over...

The last time I refreshed the page was like 5 minutes before the deadline.

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind talking me through it?

Sorry buddy but the Icon presales concluded at 10pm :(.

So how long till they announce another Sydney show?

They would have to wait until it goes on general sale for a least a few days, if not a week. So I'd say after the 13th July given 6th is the official sales date.

But will there be an additional date? We knew Madonna fans would exhaust the icon presales so I would be skeptical of using it as a measure of how the general public will react, given the prices seem quite steep for casual fans.

The last time I refreshed the page was like 5 minutes before the deadline.

Sorry buddy but the Icon presales concluded at 10pm :(.

It's not yet 10pm in Perth. Does it make a difference?

I'll be stunned if there aren't more shows in Sydney and Melbourne. The prices are high, but nowhere near as high as originally rumoured...

It's not yet 10pm in Perth. Does it make a difference?

No - the venues are on the east coast, so the pre-sale times are based on east coast time....really sorry :(

No - the venues are on the east coast, so the pre-sale times are based on east coast time....really sorry :(

Do I just wait until another date is announced and go into that ICON presale?

Sorry but the code is now invalid. If another date is announced then I assume we will all be sent a new Icon presale code to use.

Hopefully you can take advantage of the Citibank or Telstra presale happening soon?