Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

It would be really cute if Madonna sang that little song she sang back on The Girlie Show

'I'm in the land that they call down under...'

Would be a nice throwback to the last time she was on Australian turf, however it won't happen.

Why couldn't they provide proper seating charts - cunts!

I know!!!!

Anyway I forgot there was the Live Narion pre-sale on Friday. Might give that a crack!

I know!!!!

Anyway I forgot there was the Live Narion pre-sale on Friday. Might give that a crack!

There's also a Ticketek presale Friday at 10, don't know if it's any different to the LiveNation one

I'm currently watching Masterchef and they showed the Rebel Heart ad on TV and I scared my baby brothers when I screamed out in joy!

Im so jealous that we don't get to see all the promo in Perth. What clips or performances do they show during the advert? Is it epic?

I can only find the 15 second advert online which shows LFL(mv) and Celebration (MDNA Tour), with LFL and LAP playing in the background.

For the ad tonight which was 30 seconds, they also played Music and Vogue and the main clips were LFL, Celebration and Vogue from the MDNA Tour which is a great choice because it really shows why a Madonna concert is such a spectacle.

(Ugh that performance of Vogue was truly something.)

Okay I thought the Vogue clip was a lot longer :lol:

Yeah the one I saw was for the Telstra thanks presale and I think was a bit longer coz they banged on about Telstra (although didn't mention the privilege of paying a $10 access fee).

Thanks jazzy! I'm in Sidnee.

Hope you are still having your party for Madonna at your place. Remember, that is why she is coming here in the first place, the promise of the party at your place. I will have to fly to Sydney - sorry Sidnee - for it. :laugh: Start planning your party food and entertainment. Perhaps you could get those arrogant judges from Masterchef to cater it all.

God one hour until the Live Nation presale.

I'm so nervous and excited, never ever thought I'd see the day where I would be sitting in front of a computer buying Madonna tickets.

Hope there are some platinum tix left 😁

God one hour until the Live Nation presale.

I'm so nervous and excited, never ever thought I'd see the day where I would be sitting in front of a computer buying Madonna tickets.

Hope there are some platinum tix left

Good luck!!!!

How are we supposed to access it? I haven't received a code or anything and I'm a LN member.

login to livenation and follow the links on her page

..or just go to the Ticketek presale

Edited by apj

Got in right away for Melbourne via Live Nation pre-sale. I can see for both nights there are a mixture of platinum, gold, silver, bronze available; however the last of the Runway VIP tickets are gone with only the Devil Pray VIP Packages available. Fingers crossed for a 3rd show at each venue!

I pulled up section h floor seats for sunday allphones show but didnt take them as i have section b row 5 for same night so decided to keep those. I know section h near heart but would rather be in section f. Only way i could get section f was doing vip runway party for sat show then i was able to get section f but decided against it as i has second row foe this show for $2k less than the vip price for runway and i had no idea where exactly they were.