Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

I expect a gold disc tour edition!

Bahaha!!!! Not another one!

Are the shows sold-out?

Tickets don't go sale till the 6th July. Have to wait till then

I expect a gold disc tour edition!

Well the super deluxe still isn't available in Australia so they may have plans for a tour edition. I still have my numbered erotica gold cd!

I've asked about a tour edtion and will hopefully have some news this week :)

This would be amazing to accompany the other exclusive tour editions we have! :)

On the other hand, I dun think UMG willing to invest anything more on Madge.

The chances of WB releasing TIC/STR/GHV2/Celebration tour edition is much higher than UMG releasing RH tour edition. :crazy:

I'm excited to see how the tickets sell this time, I wonder How many dates they will add.

Katy Perry did: 8 shows in Melbourne, 6 in Sidney, 2 in Perth, 2 in Adelaide, 5 in Brisbane, 23 shows in Australia! Plus 2 in Auckland.

I don't expect M to do so many but maybe 4 in Melbourne and Sidney and 3 in Brisbaine,

I'm excited to see how the tickets sell this time, I wonder How many dates they will add.

Katy Perry did: 8 shows in Melbourne, 6 in Sidney, 2 in Perth, 2 in Adelaide, 5 in Brisbane, 23 shows in Australia! Plus 2 in Auckland.

I don't expect M to do so many but maybe 4 in Melbourne and Sidney and 3 in Brisbaine,

Im a bit torn ... i would love her to do lots of shows in Melbourne, but I wouldnt be able to not go to all of them, and I dont have lots of money.

Almost time for Telstra Presale, who's trying for tickets?

I already have tickets for 1 show, but if I get offered something amazing I will buy them for a second!

I've already promised a friend my code to use after that...

Got my seat I wanted, Section C, Row EE on the floor, right next to the Heart stage, very happy!!!

Seats for my shows :

* March 12 - Platinum Floor, Section C, Row EE (next to Heart stage)

* March 13 - Platinum Lower, Section 8, Row B (next to Main stage)

Guest madonnalovaus

Seems like this Telstra presale is going off...impossible to get anything I want...looking for silver tickets as I have 7th row section A for the sunday...wanted a group of us to go on the Saturday...no luck so far...

Signed in right away with no queue at 11am in Melbourne only to find Allocation Exhausted for Ultimate Front Row and Living for Love packages for both nights.

Looks like these VIP packages went during the first two presales or Telstra didn't have an allocation for them.

11:14am and waiting in queue to get back in

11:21am and I can see all Heart Stage VIP tickets which were still available at 11:05 am for Sunday night Melbourne show are now gone as well.

Am really hoping for a third Melbourne show .......

Edited by Buzy_Robot

I tried for Silver in Brisbane on Saturday the 26th (a friend wanted a pair of tickets) - nothing (only Single seats available). Bronze originally came up as Sold Out on Saturday but there are tickets available now for Side View and Rear View.

This pre-sale was the most intense, I think, and the first one where I've had to queue (I couldn't get in until 11:05am). Rebelheart, you seem to live a charmed life when it comes to getting what you want! I've yet to actually succeed in getting anything that I've really wanted....! :) The universe must dislike me ;)

I tried for Silver in Brisbane on Saturday the 26th (a friend wanted a pair of tickets) - nothing (only Single seats available). Bronze originally came up as Sold Out on Saturday but there are tickets available now for Side View and Rear View.

This pre-sale was the most intense, I think, and the first one where I've had to queue (I couldn't get in until 11:05am). Rebelheart, you seem to live a charmed life when it comes to getting what you want! I've yet to actually succeed in getting anything that I've really wanted....! :) The universe must dislike me ;)

Sorry to hear Carta, hope u get some good seats soon, I'm sure u will & yes I consider myself very lucky, couldn't be happier with my seats for both Melbourne shows!