Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

awesome! let me know what you end up getting for the 13th. San and I are getting some bleachers seats for another 1 or 2 shows I think if she can get some good-ish ones in the citibank presale tomorrow.

i look forward to meeting you and everyone else!

xoxo

I will for sure, just had another look then and was back to row K for Sunday... Want to try and get at least 2nd or 1st row for one show :D

Every time I refresh the page for the closing night, I'm now getting Row E in Section A seats :laugh: !!!!

thats really good i would get them!

Carly how did you got a front row seat!!!??? Did you buy VIP or standard platinum?

it was the first thing i did at 12pm. VIP Front Row package! I clicked best available and it's the first thing I got! It must have taken a whole of 10 seconds from the second i pressed enter with my code :lol:

thats really good i would get them!

Carly I just refreshed it and I got a ROW B seat. I think I'm going to have to buy this one!!!!!!!!

which night?! i was about to post i just searched Saturday in Brisbane and found Row B tickets with the living for love package.

GO FOR IT!!!

For the closing night!!!! I only chose the standard platinum option and after refreshing the page for like an hour, I got a Row B seat!!!

Thank god I didn't pay for the 'Living for Love' VIP Package - $1499.90 for this seat. This is my lucky day :laugh:

Okay so for both Brisbane nights I am at:

Saturday - Row G, Seat 45 (Section A)

Sunday - Row 2, Seat 60 (Section A)

I just bought the platinum option for both nights so it's kind of a miracle I got a Row 2 for the closing night.

I immediately purchased the first seat that came up for the Saturday night. I wish I was more patient and waited until I was given a better seat. Who knows I could have got a seat in the first two rows like on Sunday but it's all good :smile: .

For the closing night!!!! I only chose the standard platinum option and after refreshing the page for like an hour, I got a Row B seat!!!

Thank god I didn't pay for the 'Living for Love' VIP Package - $1499.90 for this seat. This is my lucky day :laugh:

well done babe!! what's the exact seat you got. San and I are in row C for that night. We might be behind you!

who else is going to the VIP party beforehand on sunday march 13. i got a ticket by myself.

I'm doing VIP on Sunday. Can't wait for the 'bowl food'.

Guest bluejean

God I am just so happy for you all. I can't believe she's finally going to Australia AND New Zealand. I really thought she'd cancel again tbh.

Guest madonnalovaus

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! I CNA"T!!! This is amazing. I am so overjoyed. I saw her in Tokyo for Confessions and Nice for S&S, I already had a ticket to London but FINALLY I CAN SEE HER AT HOME!!!!!! Shitty tix with my friends on Friday and A-Section, Row 7 on SUNDAY with the man!!!! YAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried. I'll cry again. I am alive!

Man, I really thought I was going to die without ever seeing Madonna perform live.

Will there be any consequences if I gave my Junior member code to someone else to use?

I'm doing VIP on Sunday. Can't wait for the 'bowl food'.

paul it's on like donkey kong. let's hit the booze :lol:

We are row C, seats 59 and 60! PARTY!!! looking forward to meeting you!

We're gonna tear the house apart, BIM mv style :D.

New Zealand fans on Icon are managing to get front row tickets. They are saying the presale seats offered are amazing.

You can still get 2nd and 3rd row for NZ... I guess they only have a dozen or so Icon members? :lol:

To be honest I'm surprised M chose to tour NZ cause judging by her commercial performance there, I didn't think she had too many fans in NZ.

from all the things i've read online, looks like everyone has got pretty good seats. seems like they gave fans good priority. so they should.

I'm doin VIP Sunday night too, got Heart package!

Is that you Paul V?

No, but V names are usually hot people...