Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Damn, I'll have to wait for GP sales then.

But can I ask: how do they even know? If it's just a code that you type into ticketek, how do they know you are really an icon member?

I guess they don't know if you have a code. Not sure on that one sorry. But I do know each code will only allow you to buy 4 tix total. Edited by Philipandglenn

A bit of a buzz. Still a lot of people bitching they aren't going because they waited too long. Like seriously no one gives a fuck if you don't go. A few stories about ticket pricing. Most articles imply the $2,000 VIP package is the actual average ticket price for good seats.

The comments on her FB are so fucking dumb though. Seriously she has some lame ass fans. I also love when cunts complain about her but then try say they are long time fans eg "I've been a diehard fan since the 80's but she hasn't had good music in a decade. Nothing beats her classics like Lucky Stars, Burn Up or In The Groove!!!" I sit there thinking are you fucking serious!?!??

Anyone looks like the media are trying to pre-empt anyone thinking it's going to be a greatest hits tour. Most articles refer to her playing mainly new stuff.

http://mobile.news.com.au/entertainment/music/what-madonnas-1993-australian-concert-was-like-and-what-was-making-news-in-1993/story-e6frfn29-1227410098456

Wowser! I guess you've been saving since the Drowned World Tour was announced

:rotfl:

No lol, I've been to confessions and MDNA in the interim. Having a job helps pay these things :lol:

I'll be at the Brisbane concert.... We will have to meet up!

Come get platinum tickets with me!!! ...unless you're buying a $2000 vip package :ohmy:

I know. I'd love to see her opening night AND closing night. Seems pretty certain it will end in Australia but for all we know they could add more Aussie dates after those final Brisbane dates. Remember the original rumour was she was spending a month in Oz.

Yeah that's why I don't know yet if I should buy tix to the last Brisbane date too in case she adds more dates. I wanna be there for the last concert but I don't have the money to see every Brisbane date that she adds lol. She'll hopefully tour Asia in February and there is no indication that she'll tour South America so it's a safe bet that everything will end in Brisbane.

If I recall for the Girlie Show she played Sydney first and then went on to other cities before coming back and finishing in Sydney. It'll be tough to know exactly when and where she'll add additional dates which is annoying.

I'm hoping to score some Gold tickets from the Telstra pre-sale for the announced dates and then hopefully try score a really good ticket for one of the (hopefully) unannounced shows.

If ipex was right too (and apologies to him if he was genuine) then there's still potentially a winery show to be announced??

Oh My, rod laver is so small that the FOH equipment has to be in the elevated sections. This means that pretty much any seat on the floor will be a great view:

sfx144286.gif

im buying a $2000 VIP package for the first melbourne show

and 2 platinum tickets for the second

then i figure ill just buy heaps of "okayish" seats for the other shows depending how much money i have lol.

2 hours to go until my tickets are bought. getting nervous!

jacket which show are you going to?

If I recall for the Girlie Show she played Sydney first and then went on to other cities before coming back and finishing in Sydney. It'll be tough to know exactly when and where she'll add additional dates which is annoying.

I think the Sydney dates were moved (or postponed) due to rain - thus the start and finish there. I think the added dates this time will be fairly predictable aside from the possible winery show.

Best I could get was this:

i6inmv.png

Section 44, row A

I'm buying for 4 people though and we want to be together. I'm paying for gold btw, If anyone wants to get some idea of locations etc..

I also tried silver and it gave me section 56 and bronze gave me 58.

I got section 2nd row for night 1 and 5th row night 2. Got them on my mobile as tocketek kept giving me section 18 or 12. Then i did best available and got those great seats. So excited.

a fan on madonnatribe got front row without a vip! just got lucky! so try general tickets too!

that was me! (aka hams)

Eek I just got this reply back from LN about whether I can use my mum's Citi card:

Thanks for your email.

I would not recommend using someone else's credit card as the credit card should match the Ticketek account and the credit card holder should be present when picking up the tickets. If you use a credit card that is not yours, you may experience difficulties picking up tickets.

I would advise purchasing tickets in another presale such as the Live Nation or the Ticketek presale.

Presale info can be found here by clicking on the details tab:

https://www.livenation.com.au/artists/madonna

Kind regards,

Kate

I expected this to happen but I think I'll be okay though. I'll just create a new account on Ticketek with my mum's details and opt for the tickets to be sent to my house. If I have to collect the tickets instead from Ticketek then my mum won't mind at all coming with me to pick up the tickets. I think I can make this work :mellow:.