Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

I'm so envious of all the Aussie fans who have enough money to see her overseas :D.

I'm waiting to see her here. Hopefully we hear soon, otherwise I will have to try & get a ticket for O/S. But I'm going O/S next year & would rather not spend the money.......

.......pleeeease announce soon!

Well those last dates are during Easter so I doubt it.

Blond Ambition opened in Japan Easter weekend 1990. There are concerts over Easter all the time, so I wouldn't read too much into that....

Yeah I thought that was odd too. I hope some of its true though.

Doing weekend shows in each city would allow for extra shows to be added during the week(if there's sufficient demand). We know she never performs on Fridays and she never does three shows in a row, so she could potentially add up to two more shows in each city (e.g. Tuesday/Wednesday or Wednesday/Thursday).

How long do you have be with Icon to be a 'legacy' member?

Legacy membership is closed for good. You had to be a fully financial, long-term (Platinum) member when they abolished membership fees around 6 years ago. Anyone who has joined since then with a free membership (or who hadn't paid their subscription fees when the changes were announced) is locked out.

Sorry...

^ I'm a Legacy member and I have a new code as of today, so yes, there are definitely new dates going on sale soon (we don't know exactly where yet, so they could be for Australia, Asia or anywhere else in the world).

Legacy membership is closed for good. You had to be a fully financial, long-term (Platinum) member when they abolished membership fees around 6 years ago. Anyone who has joined since then with a free membership (or who hadn't paid their subscription fees when the changes were announced) is locked out.

Sorry...

Wow! 6 years ago!

I'll get tickets, it would've just made the stress a little less.

Wow! 6 years ago!

I'll get tickets, it would've just made the stress a little less.

You can buy a Live Pass - that will give you access to the pre-sale an hour or so after the Legacy members.

I didn't get a new code today :scared:

Was emailed?

No - log on to your account and it will pop up in both the Profile section and the Tour section :)

Posted on Icon

Another unsubstantiated claim but I google everyday for Aussie Tour news so thought I'd share:

Melbourne 12th March 2016

Sydney 19th March 2016

Pre-sale next week -

Prices: $97 to $500

VIP packages $1,500

^ I'm a Legacy member and I have a new code as of today, so yes, there are definitely new dates going on sale soon (we don't know exactly where yet, so they could be for Australia, Asia or anywhere else in the world).

that would be wonderfull!

about the legacy/pre sale codes.. if they really announce the australian tour, can I as a legacy member share a code Im not using with an australian who doesn't have a code? or will I get in trouble or maybe have difficulties ordering a ticket later if I decide to?

shit thats sooooooo expensive

The VIP prices seem very expensive, yes, but the other prices are actually extremely reasonable, to be honest. With the exchange rate, I paid the equivalent of $AUD500 for floor seats in New York for Confessions nine years ago, so paying that now really isn't that bad. Remember that the 1000 closest seats to the stadium stage in 1993 cost $200....

The prices I was hearing a couple of months ago were much steeper than these (again, disregarding VIP), so if these new prices are accurate, I don't think we can complain, especially since pretty much every seat in an arena has a great view.

On Brisbane's must popular radio station tonight (97.3FM), they had the following ad for tomorrow morning's breakfast show:

"The biggest artist you've ever heard on this radio station is coming to Brisbane...and we've got tickets!"

They play everything from the 80s through to now and they play a lot of classic Madonna.

It's looking more and more like we'll be receiving some exciting news tomorrow....!!! Fingers crossed!!