Australia & NZ concerts: officially announced!

Apples388

Another rumor (from M-Tribe forums) : Announcement could come this Monday June 22!!?

I've heard this too from somebody who is apparently working with the creative marketing team for the tour in Oz. No other info yet - just passing it on.

I've heard this too from somebody who is apparently working with the creative marketing team for the tour in Oz. No other info yet - just passing it on.

Are u "Linum77" from M-Tribe forums?

Hello there :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Just seen on FB Kyle and Jackie O are giving away tickets on Monday. Maybe they're released on Monday for real

Guest Rachelle of London

It's on the Madonna Australia page. It's a screenshot of their tweet. Madonna Australia is run by our very own Matt.

It's on the Madonna Australia page. It's a screenshot of their tweet. Madonna Australia is run by our very own Matt.

Thank you, just saw it, also the twitter page it came from deleted the post, hmmm...

The Kyle and Jackie O twitter deleted that tweet and have now blocked everyone who replied to it and is deleting comments on their facebook about it - hmmmm - we still posted it up on Madonna Australia

The Kyle and Jackie O twitter deleted that tweet and have now blocked everyone who replied to it and is deleting comments on their facebook about it - hmmmm - we still posted it up on Madonna Australia

Maybe they had been told off not to leak the "surprise" news... or it could be... :nocomment:

Guest Rachelle of London

There's a rumoured date list going around

12/13 March Melbourne Rod Laver Arena

19/20 March Sydney Allphones Arena

26/27 March Brisbane Entertajnment Centre

All rumours but I've seen it posted around a few fan sites and IG pages

There's a rumoured date list going around

12/13 March Melbourne Rod Laver Arena

19/20 March Sydney Allphones Arena

26/27 March Brisbane Entertajnment Centre

All rumours but I've seen it posted around a few fan sites and IG pages

All weekend dates? That's weird. Regardless, let's hope they're true.