New Date: SAN DIEGO - Oct 29th

Jamesy

The catwalk is different in that picture. Did anyone else notice that?

That's just a standard concert seating set up taken from their website. It's not the RH searing plan.

I wonder if they'll add a Seattle date. I noticed there's a three day gap between Vancouver and Portland. There are still floor seats available for Vancouver, so I doubt they'll add a second show like they did last time.

if the tour wasn't selling they would not have added a show. hopefully more US/Canada dates are added!

The only reason they added a Dan Diego show was the lack of demand in LA. They probably dislike the fact that they have to play there instead of LA because of all the extra costs like transportation, booking another arena etc.

It's kind of a blessing in disguise for fans in smaller markets like San Diego that they cannot fill up the gaps with more concerts in just the largest markets.

There are still pretty big gaps after Washington DC, Minneapolis, Chicago, Vancouver, San Jose and Vegas. They could add Sacramento instead of a 2nd San Jose or Vegas show. I believe it would be successful. As for the midwest, maybe she could go to places like Indianapolis or one of the big cities in Ohio like Columbus, Cincinnati where she's never been. The MDNA show in Cleveland was quite successful.

I still think she should go to Dallas and Houston when she returns in January. They are the least saturated large (Top10 largest) markets.

^ Agree. Def should go to at least a few non coastal/ super blue states. There are red states with huge cities (hello Houston is the *4th largest city in the US!) and liberal/progressive enough where M would do a killing esp cause she's barely been to some of those cities (or it's been many, many years). Anyways congrats to San Diego! Now she MUST drain Australia dry!! lol

Let's point out the fact she's not 40 something either, yes she's a hard worker, but this many shows in all these countries is a lot for any age. Just saying.

After the setlist is out, it will def generate more tickets sales, rehearsals, rumors etc, the beginnings of her tours are always the most exciting. Can't wait for Chicago, this will be my first time on the floor seeing her..

Sacramento would be great. Lots of huge artists go there. Huge, growing city (that's even getting a new arena soon.) The current arena is not that big, and she has never been there. Trust, it would fill up. A number of untapped smaller cities that she never visits would be very smart to attack this time. Her usual main big city markets need a break anyway.

Texas definitely too...don't they love her there?