Does Madonna have a diary?

jacket

We all know she has a journal to capture thoughts and ideas for songs.

But has she ever said or hinted in an interview that she keeps a regular diary?

Coz you know I expect a full and frank autobiography series in 20 years time. :sassy:

Jacket, I know you mentioned the journal, but I think she uses that as a diary. I remember reading her interview in Time magazine where she said that everyday she would write in her journal about how lonely she was when she first come to New York. I hope she has kept up that habit as then it would make an incredibly accurate account of her life from her own perspective. Imagine the auto-biography she could then write.

Jacket, I know you mentioned the journal, but I think she uses that as a diary. I remember reading her interview in Time magazine where she said that everyday she would write in her journal about how lonely she was when she first come to New York. I hope she has kept up that habit as then it would make an incredibly accurate account of her life from her own perspective. Imagine the auto-biography she could then write.

Me too and those pre-fame days in New York are so fascinating.

She mentioned having one on Howard Stern

My memory was that was more for her song writing, but I'll have to revisit that. The Howard interview like a little entree, those personal stories she shared were great.