New Madonna out and about pics thread 2015

Nikki

The Daily Mail is known to photoshop pics of Madonna to make her look worse/older. That's so pathetic. They're still bitter about that $10m they had to pay her in compensation for publishing her stolen wedding pics back in 2008 :rotfl:

Remember that famous summer 2009 shot about Madonna's "haggard Meccano arms"? And then you'd have another shot two days later from another paper and her arms wood suddenly look perfectly fine :chuckle:

article-0-05DAE8B2000005DC-509_468x689.j

portofino_170809_dinner3.jpg

If the pictures are altered and they've altered pics in the past then Madonna should sue them. Those altered pix are everywhere and everyone believes them to be real.

IKR

But I don't think she actually cares about that, after all they're not a serious outlet, never were and she's not the type to go after people by means of legal action for matters like this (but publishing stolen material she was right to sue them for and luckily she won, something that I'd like her to undertake in regards to the whole outtakes thing)

What I find disconcerting and silly beyond definition is any publication, even a tabloid going to the lengths of altering anybody's picture to PROVE THAT LOOK MADONNA IS AGEING, Madonna's claw hands etc etc

They NEVER do that with Bono or Mick Jagger or Bon Jovi

IKR

But I don't think she actually cares about that, after all they're not a serious outlet, never were and she's not the type to go after people by means of legal action for matters like this (but publishing stolen material she was right to sue them for and luckily she won, something that I'd like her to undertake in regards to the whole outtakes thing)

What I find disconcerting and silly beyond definition is any publication, even a tabloid going to the lengths of altering anybody's picture to PROVE THAT LOOK MADONNA IS AGEING, Madonna's claw hands etc etc

They NEVER do that with Bono or Mick Jagger or Bon Jovi

To be honest, she should care because the stupid Daily Mail's articles are re-hashed everywhere. For years, if you happened to Google Madonna, the hateful Daily Mail articles and pictures would appear first. They always pick her worst photos and say how old and desperate she is.

Re photographs, it is the oldest trick in the book. If certain parts of the media don't like someone, they will always go out of their way to print the worst photographs. That is why I mentioned in another thread why some people don't think Madonna is attractive. They are used to seeing the worst photos of her possible in the papers and magazines. Have heard many people be startled at how gorgeous she is when seeing her interviewed, on the news or when they watched her at Superbowl or her videos. The amount of power and influence the print media has is extremely under-estimated.

It just hammers the point in that women will be judged by their looks above anything else. Who the fuck would care what Mick Jagger looks like even if he did get photoshopped to look a hell of a lot worse?

What's that then? :)

When Beyonce tried the purge the internet of her unflattering superbowl photos, which only failed and drew more attention to them.

1046598-singer-beyonce-performs-during-t

But Nikki you have to remember that photoshop works both ways. How many times has Madonna looked like shit in out take photos ( Rio and Hard Candy shots ) and then looked fabulous in the final shots :)

But this silly photo has had a grain effect and increased contrast put over it which would even make a five year old child look like a teenager.

but they are paparazzi pics. so if they are seen, its assumed they're not photoshopped because they're out & about pics. just like people assume professional photoshoots are photoshopped to make them look better. its about context.

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna doesn't even have to do anything. It should all be handled by her press team not her

• 3 weeks later...

I love Lola's fashion and style. Hard to believe in a few months she will be an adult.

I love Lola's fashion and style. Hard to believe in a few months she will be an adult.

She turned 18 last October. She will be 19 this year. Two more years and we can go grab a drink with Lola....lol.

She turned 18 last October. She will be 19 this year. Two more years and we can go grab a drink with Lola....lol.

oh that's right, I don't know I thought she was 17. LOL