New Madonna out and about pics thread 2015

Nikki

Where's the pink hair?

She must have chopped it.

That is not the length of her hair. Those are extensions. I imagine the extensions she used for the video had the pink in them. I am just guessing though.

OMG on the daily mail she looks older!!! Have they photoshopped her?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3094515/Madonna-covers-face-black-shawl-takes-son-David-Kabbalah-Center-New-York.html

I think Madonna should sue if the media are altering pictures to make her look older!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3094515/Madonna-covers-face-black-shawl-takes-son-David-Kabbalah-Center-New-York.html

I think Madonna should sue if the media are altering pictures to make her look older!

I thought this too. Glad I'm not the only one :(

i think DM pix are accurate and first set of pix are obviously filtered

the woman is 56 years old

Yeah but I don't trust DM at all, they hate her, and they posted those altered pics of her with the inhaler before the brits earlier this year.

Yes I noticed that too.

A friend sent me this pic and told me: how can u say she looks good or young at her age? She looks 56 or older, she has age spots on her face and hands and big ears like old women... :|

o5cqv6.jpg

A friend sent me this pic and told me: how can u say she looks good or young at her age? She looks 56 or older, she has age spots on her face and hands and big ears like old women... :|

o5cqv6.jpg

This is a quality problem of the pic

See how there are age spots on her scarf also lol

i work with photoshop a lot and that is obviously photoshopped, this isn't fun anymore. it's really sad how they're photoshopping people to make them seem worse just because they really look good, it's just bullying. imo.

i work with photoshop a lot and that is obviously photoshopped, this isn't fun anymore. it's really sad how they're photoshopping people to make them seem worse just because they really look good, it's just bullying. imo.

But Nikki you have to remember that photoshop works both ways. How many times has Madonna looked like shit in out take photos ( Rio and Hard Candy shots ) and then looked fabulous in the final shots :)

But this silly photo has had a grain effect and increased contrast put over it which would even make a five year old child look like a teenager.

i think DM pix are accurate and first set of pix are obviously filtered

the woman is 56 years old

Really, you would believe the Daily Mail ? Their hatred of Madonna is well known and they are always either altering photos or picking the very worst photo of her. Have a look at her interviews at the Met ball and all of her performances and interviews this era. She looks stunning and does not have age spots.