First 5 RH Tour dates re-scheduled to January 2016

Apples388

Guest bluejean

When September 9th hits that could all go out the window tho.

It will. Either that or you'll watch a zillion YouTube videos and attend the tour in january doing all the choreography in sync with her :lmao:

Whatever shit cunt shit Madonna pulls she always makes up for with the quality of her shows. You'll be aching for her cock raw in your hole all over again.

I can't understand why U2 are doing so well though. Their shows are a total borefest. Are people that basic that they are satisfied with all the hits being played without anything unique or interesting in the performance?

My guess is they start their shows on time, they have a loyal fanbase, they're known for visually ...interesting shows/stages, they play their boring singalong hits, three quarters of their ticket allocations aren't reserved for overpriced packages, they do general admission everywhere etc. Y'know, the normal stuff.

I can't understand why U2 are doing so well though. Their shows are a total borefest. Are people that basic that they are satisfied with all the hits being played without anything unique or interesting in the performance?

They have cheaper tickets than Madonna this time.

My advice this time is that everyone should hold they money and wait until July to buy again tickets, who knows what can happen later,

Yeah, her stock's definitely fallen in the last few years. Do you know how many second dates have been added to the tour as a whole? As far as I'm aware it's not been that many which is worrying given what Arthur Fogel said in March:

"A tour with a budget like [Madonna's] counts on adding on second and third nights in markets... That's why it's scheduled with lots of empty dates in major markets."

You do realize this Arthur Foggel character is also the one who stated an Austrlian tour announcement was to occur in March, since it has been over 20 years since Madonna last toured Australia AND New Zealand ( which is partially accurate given she has never toured New Zealand ). He sounds as dim witted and uninformed as Guy O.

Guest bluejean

My guess is they start their shows on time, they have a loyal fanbase, they're known for visually ...interesting shows/stages, they play their boring singalong hits, three quarters of their ticket allocations aren't reserved for overpriced packages, they do general admission everywhere etc. Y'know, the normal stuff.

Of course. But they do the same shit show over and over. The gimmicks change but they're boribg as fuck.

Guest bluejean

I wonder at what point Rebel Heart tickets will get discounted? :lol: Looks like I'll be seeing her more than twice!

It will. Either that or you'll watch a zillion YouTube videos and attend the tour in january doing all the choreography in sync with her :lmao:

Whatever shit cunt shit Madonna pulls she always makes up for with the quality of her shows. You'll be aching for her cock raw in your hole all over again.

Well, we'll see. I have sat out on tours before. Sticky & Sweet is an example. In retrospect I love most of that tour, but that year I was kinda uninterested in Madonna for numerous reasons (after a few years I now love the HC era)

This time I feel really deflated and meh. It's not disinterest, it's justā€¦ Madonna Depresh.

Of course. But they do the same shit show over and over. The gimmicks change but they're boribg as fuck.

People like that shit. Bon Jovi fill stadiums across the UK every few years, When's the last time they even had a record out?

All Madge had to do (in the UK) was go general admission and lower the prices a little for seats, that's all. But greed wins out (or does it...)

Guest bluejean

People like that shit. Bon Jovi fill stadiums across the UK every few years, When's the last time they even had a record out?

All Madge had to do (in the UK) was go general admission and lower the prices a little for seats, that's all. But greed wins out (or does it...)

I believe they will discount tickets closer to the dates. Especially those overpriced floor tickets in the US.

I believe they will discount tickets closer to the dates. Especially those overpriced floor tickets in the US.

They've already started discounting London tickets for night 2 (which isn't really fair on those attending night 1 or who've already purchased, but oh well)

Still can't believe there's no Rome date (yet).

She's doing three shows in Torino at a 20k capacity arena

It's an arena tour

Maybe another date in Turin?

Does Milan have an indoor arena?

Yes the Italians have definitely been on board this era showing a lot of love for the Queen

Yes it does :D

Mediolanum Forum

She performed her only 3 back-to-back DWT dates there

My first M show

Guest bluejean

Yeah It's in the London O2 thread.

Oh okay. Yeah I don't read that thread for obvious reasons. Thanks for the info!

Guest bluejean

Maybe it's also due to the type of show she is wanting to create. She had several tours where she specifically chose not to have stadiums.

Prices have been ABSURDLY overpriced since S&S. Economy is different, touring is different, Madonna's career is different. 60-70 euro should be top to pay for a concert. If I spent 130 euro for one ticket, an invited my bf (that makes 260 euro, crazy) is simply because i adore this era. If it had left me as cold as MDNA, i wouldn't have traveled to Barcelona.

Because let's face it: Train/Plain + Tickets + Hotel... That goes 500 euro. We are not that rich. Not anymore. That's the sole reason why she's struggling to sell in Barcelona, because thousands and thousands would so love to go, but sadly we don't have that money anymore.

It is bad that on Ticketmaster online she has a one star rating because everyone reviewing is complaining about the lateness

She'd better not be late then. Lateness is rude and uncalled for, even if it comes from Madonna herself. I would only forgive lateness if there was a technical issue or a health issue. But if you have been queing for hours and hours, and then go inside and have to endure the boring opening act, and then you have to wait 2 hours for a diva, you enjoy, but enjoy less.

she was never more than a half hour late until Sticky and then MDNA was really bad. but then Donatella said in that interview that madonna was in so much pain throughout the entire MDNA tour, so it kind of made sense.

I didnĀ“t know that: was she in pain? why?

Someone raised a valid point on Icon maybe the first 5 dates were changed because she couldn't secure a week at the venue for rehearsals maybe Montreal were offering that.

I know with Sticky & Sweet the deal was that she could have the stadium in Cardiff for a month before show opening