First 5 RH Tour dates re-scheduled to January 2016

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

Good luck Jamesy.

Chelle, you should work for the samaritans x

Sssssh you'll get me told off

Thanks,

And yes - she's so great. Chelle's contributions to these topics are miraculously keeping me smiling since yesterday morning through all this!

Added ya hun!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Pud I am loving your current pic / avatar combo.

:thumbsup:

---

im so sorry about everything youre going through. is she rescheduling PR?

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm rescheduling. Airline change fees are so bad that it's cheaper for myself to book a new flight from scratch and just eat the cost of the original flight.

(I remain slightly miffed)

Awww :(

Expedia have refunded me for my hotel, but not flights, I'm still getting back just under £2000 so I'm only losing £1200. And we've managed to get airline credit for our Miami - Atlanta flights, as its only a domestic flight they managed to do that for us. So happy I haven't lost the full whack. Thanks for well wishes guys. I'm exhausted.

Expedia have refunded me for my hotel, but not flights, I'm still getting back just under £2000 so I'm only losing £1200. And we've managed to get airline credit for our Miami - Atlanta flights, as its only a domestic flight they managed to do that for us. So happy I haven't lost the full whack. Thanks for well wishes guys. I'm exhausted.

Great news Chelle ! Really happy for ya !

Guest Rachelle of London

I wasnt too keen on going back to Miami for no reason as I've been loads of times and used to live there, but my Aunt who I was really close to lived there and she passed away 4 months ago so it would be really odd going there and not seeing her. Plus even harder for my Mum. The concert would've been a distraction but obvs thats not happening so I think it's best we just not go. Too soon.

Guest Rachelle of London

Great news Chelle ! Really happy for ya !

Thanks babe! I've aged so much in 48 hours. If you don't like someone let them ring up the British Airways call centre in the Phillipines. 2 hours and 27 mins I was on the phone with this one woman. Bless her she couldnt go off the script. I wanted to rip my hair out. hahaha

This whole era has had weird vibes. I love the songs, looks, interviews, but the process around how things have happened has just been wack. The large scale leaks, the fall, fabulous singles not making a dent on charts, instagram controversies, coachella, and now this tour rejig. Not to mention Australia being left dangling for MONTHS.

It´s an odd era for sure.

Guy Oseary should have been fired a long time ago.

Oh surprise suprise some of the ticket prices in the upper blocks level 4 for the 2nd date of London show have been reduced. They are now offering tickets in the two corners of the upper levels for £40.

These were previously £85. The have also reduced the top few rows of the upper level blocks to £85 these were previously £110. Finally someone had woken up and realised the tickets aren't shifting because of they are overpriced. I expect this will happen at other venues...

Guest Rachelle of London

There's a huge full spread in Attitude advertising the London dates. Those will get snapped up.

Thanks babe! I've aged so much in 48 hours. If you don't like someone let them ring up the British Airways call centre in the Phillipines. 2 hours and 27 mins I was on the phone with this one woman. Bless her she couldnt go off the script. I wanted to rip my hair out. hahaha

That's one of the reason I left the travel industry. I just couldn't handle this kind of attitude anymore...

There's a huge full spread in Attitude advertising the London dates. Those will get snapped up.

There been a big shift in prices today.

I think there's some damage control going on ..

Guest Rachelle of London

There been a big shift in prices today.

I think there's damage control going on ..

Yaaaay! Thats good!

That's a positive sign about prices dropping in UK. They were too expensive before, especially considering the state of the economy!

Also agree that price drop might have something to do with damage control because it would look BAD if M performs to rows of empty seats!

I'm very glad to hear you will get refunded for the hotel. I'm still shocked BA isn't cooperating, I guess I'm some sort of dinosaur still thinking BA is one of the high service reliable companies, and for those prices not to get any compensations really is a wake up call for me.

No airline refunds long-haul flights. You can't even amend the tickets. You have to pay a fee when you buy them in order to be able to do that later, but who does that? They already cost a fortune.

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this in, but since I cant open a new topic I thought I would write the info here for anyone who would be interested and lives in or around Toronto or can make it down. On Saturday, October 24 they are doing the 17th edition of Can't Stop Ester here in Toronto, an all Madonna dance party. I have been in the past it's been amazing, there was one in March for the release of Rebel Heart but I unfortunately could not go to that and am still dreading the fact and will continue up until the next one comes up lol

"Logistical reasons"

i.e. couldn't book a 2nd date due to low demand

Pretty much. Although it would seem weird that Nov. 16 wasn't the original date for Denmark. Maybe they thought Sweden would need a second date? But isn't the Tele 2 Arena pretty much a stadium? It's not like she'd sell out two of those this time around.

This whole tour is making me uneasy. I want to go to Vancouver or Portland in October but those are single dates now and I am worried they will get canceled or something.

I wonder if the slower sales necessitated the addition of a Latin American leg (which sounds pretty guaranteed to do well)? Since she has a month off for the holidays, let's hope Latin America is added, followed by Asia and Australia (not holding my breath though).

No airline refunds long-haul flights. You can't even amend the tickets. You have to pay a fee when you buy them in order to be able to do that later, but who does that? They already cost a fortune.

It's definitely possible. With Singapore Airlines, you can cancel your flight any time before departure and all you have to pay is a $USD150 cancellation fee. It's usually shorter flights that are bought on sale that don't allow changes etc. I've just checked (I fly long haul with them every year to Europe) and the conditions are clearly outlined (refunds and changes possible with a fee imposed).

Well, some cities have second dates but they are not selling well. Like Barcelona. I wonder if those of us who to go the first concert will end up paying the double than the ones that will go to the second date.

Oh surprise suprise some of the ticket prices in the upper blocks level 4 for the 2nd date of London show have been reduced. They are now offering tickets in the two corners of the upper levels for £40.

These were previously £85. The have also reduced the top few rows of the upper level blocks to £85 these were previously £110. Finally someone had woken up and realised the tickets aren't shifting because of they are overpriced. I expect this will happen at other venues...

How do the prices compare with Sticky and Sweet and MDNA?

Also, have second dates been added in any cities?

Guest Pud Whacker

I made a reservation for a flight recently, I had to change it for a week earlier, I was charged 150. just fior that and then 50 more dollars because of a price change.

I've just been reading everything in the other thread and wow. So sorry to all those who are having trouble getting refunds etc. I'm fuming and I don't even have tickets for those fucking dates.

How do the prices compare with Sticky and Sweet and MDNA?

Also, have second dates been added in any cities?

The original prices of the second show are about the same price as S&S at the same venue. But she was coming off the back of the Confessions era and 4M was #1 here for 3 weeks and GI2M was a top ten hit here. Her stock was a LOT higher. I don't remember price reductions months before the show.

Guest Rachelle of London

It all depends on your ticket. Some are non transferable or non refundable. Whereas some you can change. It all depends.