First 5 RH Tour dates re-scheduled to January 2016

Apples388

Theres a rumour on Tribe that Brooklyn and Atlantic City shows maybe "rescheduled".

Also Andifeel has posted the following"Its early and later US/Canadian dates i'd keep my eye on at the start of the tour, and Manchester, Glasgow, Antwerp and Mannheim in Europe".

So does that mean even Montreal might be affected?? What a mess. I'm not gonna buy a ticket until last minute.

I don't ever remember such messes with a Madonna Tour before! Rescheduling, rumors of more, prices up and down with no rhyme or reason. Wtf! I think any of us who are actually IN the arena and see the lights come down will be lucky indeed. Praying I'll finally get to that point.....Jan 20th. Ugh

Theres a rumour on Tribe that Brooklyn and Atlantic City shows maybe "rescheduled".

Also Andifeel has posted the following"Its early and later US/Canadian dates i'd keep my eye on at the start of the tour, and Manchester, Glasgow, Antwerp and Mannheim in Europe".

Be careful of all these "rumours" though - I never saw any "rumours" that specifically mentioned Miami, Puerto Rico, Atlanta or Herning - even the day before these shows were all rescheduled.

If people really had "sources" then how come these shows which actually have been rescheduled, weren't "rumoured" in advance (on here or elsewhere). Think about it! :-)

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree with Jamesey. There was one guy that posted on icon a few weeks ago that the first few shows would be moved but I think he was just speculating, however, people may be getting carried away with these rumours.

Let's hope anyways.

I agree with Jamesey. There was one guy that posted on icon a few weeks ago that the first few shows would be moved but I think he was just speculating, however, people may be getting carried away with these rumours.

Let's hope anyways.

Yeah I will go berserk if they really do mess around with a load of other dates etc.

The time for doing that was last week when they made the big announcement about Miami etc.

Would like to think that doing something so significant like that, would have focused their minds on what was indeed a firm date and what wasn't.

The rumours right now about future changes are all entirely based on the theory that the "rescheduling" last week is to do with ticket sales. That theory is by no means confirmed at this point.

If we are to believe that the opening shows rescheduling is actually to do with the production not being ready (ie. what was said in the official statement) - then all these new rumours circling around shows that haven't been selling well, don't carry weight!

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly. And Miami, PR, and ATL shows seemed to be the shows selling really well anyway. My theory still stands that they just want to do Latin America after Puerto Rico that's why they rescheduled.

^oh geez, I hope you guys are right. Brooklyn is my one show, and the thought of not getting to go is making me want to blow chunks. :(

A new Madonna Tour with lot of rumors and people saying it's going to be a disaster from day 1... nahhhhh ... please tell me something new ....

Hopefully, this will clear up any confusion - andifeel (who is both well-connected and, more importantly, well-respected) has given me the following information directly:

- There were rumours and speculation in the week leading up to the first 5 dates being moved that everything before Madison Square Garden would be moved - as it turns out, only the first 5 dates have been moved thus far.
- Denmark was rumoured to be moved from the announcement of the third Turin date.
- Antwerp and Mannheim have both sold well so if they are moved it won't be to do with ticket sales.
- There is nothing at all to suggest the move in the first 5 dates in the US has anything to do with concerns over ticket sales - a quick look at Ticketmaster shows that these have sold well.
- No idea where the Brooklyn and Atlantic City rumours are coming from - it looks like theres a fan who's said 'I hope these won't be moved' and its snowballed into people thinking that fan knows something perhaps.

I have every confidence in andifeel as a reliable, trustworthy source.

I've been trying to buy tix for Miami since it was Moved but no luck at all. Ticketmaster Keys buffering and never offer me Tickets

A new Madonna Tour with lot of rumors and people saying it's going to be a disaster from day 1... nahhhhh ... please tell me something new ....

Lol!!! I found this on IG

8324869A-4A72-43E3-8420-0C029DE2B15B.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah that article from Inquistr that someone posted a few pages back has the full spill about how Madonna tours are always flopping according to the press but go on to break records.

Chasing pink dollar + greatest hits for casual fairweather fans = succes$!

6jeyd4.jpg

I don't mind but will wonder what the show was meant to be if it wasn't a greatest hits tour.

If she is indeed having to fill the show with well known "hits" instead of majority RH songs - she'll be raging!

For once I'd actually prefer to have the show full of new songs from RH - with only a scattering of the old hits.

Maybe it's dawning on them at this point that to attract GP and earn high profit, she has to perform hits and hopefully create a strong buzz. It might not be M preference, but MONEY usually overrides everything.

Living For Love

Ghosttown

Bitch I'm Madonna

Devil Pray/Don't Tell Me

Hold Tight

Inside Out

Body Shop with elements of Cherish

Joan of Arc

The rest of the show hits

I really wouldn't be surprised if this was the plan all along. She could do 7/8 RH songs and 16 hits - surely that would be a good enough balance to keep everyone happy? She gets to promote her latest album (and not just 2-3 songs like most "older" artists do when they tour), find new ways to present her classics (they need to be recognisable, though) and gives the general public (i.e. the people who are going to fill the venues) what they want. If the Australia dates are announced and they even mention the phrase "all the hits", the sky is the limit in terms of how many tickets they could sell.

I know some fans will be disappointed, but there's no way Madonna won't include a decent number of tracks from RH on the setlist. There just might be a few more well-known songs than some were hoping for.