First 5 RH Tour dates re-scheduled to January 2016

Apples388

Someone raised a valid point on Icon maybe the first 5 dates were changed because she couldn't secure a week at the venue for rehearsals maybe Montreal were offering that.

I know with Sticky & Sweet the deal was that she could have the stadium in Cardiff for a month before show opening

If that's true then why didn't someone from her team check that out before they decided to open the tour in Miami?

Guest Rachelle of London

It's a good point but I don't buy it. For MDNA they rehearsed at the Nassau Colliseum on Long Island then flew to Tel Aviv 4 days before. All they need is a stage space to rehearse and then they can do all checks and rehearsals on the stage a few days or hours before like they do every show.

Guest Rachelle of London

The American Airlines Arena in Miami is one of the busiest sports and music venues in the world. They must've known that they wouldn't of been given free run of the venue for a long time before hand. Even the Bell Centre in Montreal they probably won't be given that much time to rehearse beforehand.

Interestingly enough, there's absolutely nothing booked at The Bell Centre after August 24th (Motley Crew), so if they're prepared to pay, they could have the venue for two weeks before opening night.

Well whatever the case may be the unfortunate for a lot of people truth is that now the rescheduling has happened, and while my heart truly goes out to all of you who have gotten screwed over unfortunately there is nothing that can be done so what is the point on causing yourselves more stress by thinking up scenarios? Just let what is be and if its doable then make the rescheduling and if not then just get your tickets refunded

It's a good point but I don't buy it. For MDNA they rehearsed at the Nassau Colliseum on Long Island then flew to Tel Aviv 4 days before. All they need is a stage space to rehearse and then they can do all checks and rehearsals on the stage a few days or hours before like they do every show.

Was thinking the same thing.

I think this is all a case of really really bad scheduling and time management on the part of Live Nation and Madonna and her team. I do believe that she needed that extra week to finish rehearsing.

I didn´t know that: was she in pain? why?

I never heard this either? I know she was worn out and sick during the Latin America leg, but never read she was in any sort of physical pain...

Guest bluejean

Well she was a woman in her 50's doing strenuous dance routines including all the stuff in Gang Bang. A 20 year old would be in pain doing that every night.

Madonna should make sure this time around audiences are not pissed.

With being late, just start the rehearsals earlier, to not start that late.

Seriously if the show is gonna start at 11 then say that the show starts at 10.

And reduce the prices of the ticket even more. Should have been lower from the beginning kinda not fair for those who paid full price.

If they don't then places like LA and Vegas will only get 1 show each.

Personally I'm not bothered by her being late but it can piss off more people and might harm her touring in future.

I wouldn't have 8pm anywhere on my tickets. Maybe put "Doors Open 6pm. DJ (or opening act) Starts at 8pm". Period. That way if there ARE any issues, no real time was given. I don't mind the lateness myself (although I WAS getting bored by 1030 at MDNA) but my gripe with it was how it was always a technical issue or safety issue or sound issue, etc. That WILL happen at times but not every single night of a massive world tour. IF it does, she needs an entirely new crew. Lol.

Mariah would cramp and fall over just from holding the rifle in the beginning!

LMAO!!' Mariah would've never gotten off that bed either. She would've been hauled right off the stage in it.

I swear all she'd need to do is name it The Greatest Hits Tour and tickets would start selling.

I agree.It would be a good idea for her to change the focus of this tour to more of a greatest hits-type tour.The general public would be more inclined to purchase tickets.They want to hear the HITS.

article-0-06AFDECD000005DC-966_468x612.j

Someone on her team is either sabotaging her or just completely fumbled when thinking up choreo for Hasbeenriah's perfs. I mean really, were they not aware that the girl is BIG these days?

Look at those dancers, they're gonna be built like powerlifters by the time the tour is over.

To be carried while performing is visually stunning and is a powerful performance achievement...for the dancers.

Someone on her team is either sabotaging her or just completely fumbled when thinking up choreo for Hasbeenriah's perfs. I mean really, were they not aware that the girl is BIG these days?

Look at those dancers, they're gonna be built like powerlifters by the time the tour is over.

Their struggle is REAL tho

I wouldn't have 8pm anywhere on my tickets. Maybe put "Doors Open 6pm. DJ (or opening act) Starts at 8pm". Period. That way if there ARE any issues, no real time was given. I don't mind the lateness myself (although I WAS getting bored by 1030 at MDNA) but my gripe with it was how it was always a technical issue or safety issue or sound issue, etc. That WILL happen at times but not every single night of a massive world tour. IF it does, she needs an entirely new crew. Lol.

My ticket for Madsion Square Garden does say "Opening Act 8pm" I believe all the U.S. tickets have that after the whole bad press during MDNA

^^ Cool!!! That's a great idea. I haven't printed my tickets yet so I've not really studied them but that's awesome. It also shows they are aware of the fiasco last time!

This is funny especially in this context.

However you all seem pretty fat hating around here? :lol:

I just have to remember that if I ever feel like posting a picture as I'm probably Mariahs size.

Size is absolutely fine as long as you don't carry on about being the best selling artist in the cosmos and having 18 #1s. And I suspect you have none at all so all is good!

:thumbsup:

Size is absolutely fine as long as you don't carry on about being the best selling artist in the cosmos and having 18 #1s. And I suspect you have none at all so all is good!

:thumbsup:

:laugh: Well that's a relief. I sincerly dislike Mariah Careys music but I haven't bothered about reading about her. It's at least 10-15 years ago I broke out in a mental rash hearing her played in shops and I had to beg my hairdresser to pleeaaase change the music (I think it was her christmas songs, even worse!)

But I really am fed up of size and fat bashing, and though it can be deliciously Oscar Wilde-league superficial I get annoyed.

I can't understand why U2 are doing so well though. Their shows are a total borefest. Are people that basic that they are satisfied with all the hits being played without anything unique or interesting in the performance?

Because they appeal to the large straight white male music buying demographic who go to concerts. They play the hits and play them as people know them. People love hearing the same guitar riff from the edge.

M's done some great mixes but she's also done versions of songs that fall flat with the general public. LAV on GS and MDNA are two examples I can think of. Hung Up on MDNA was also pretty flat. People go away saying she either didn't sing something or it was unrecognisable.

I do think less 'performance' and more interaction with a live band would engage the audience more. She needs to get the crowd jumping and sometimes the theatrics takes that away.

This is great news to me cause I think I can travel to Miami in Jan. So i have been looking for tickets but I cant find any. Is it me or is it ticketmaster or it is sold out?

Your help please!!!!!