First 5 RH Tour dates re-scheduled to January 2016

Apples388

As I said in the other thread, if the show you're seeing is the sole show in that particular city then it looks like there will be a possibility for re-scheduling. Please do not book hotels, flights, trains etc. if you're travelling from elsewhere!

I've not booked my Brum hotel yet because who knows what will happen..!

Perhaps they are scheduling a new show in Italy on 18th November?

Ooooh now that's a possibility. There has been a lot of demand for the Queen in Italia what with her exorcism inspired perf of "Devil Pray" coupled with the interview and those ugly flowers. Italia has certainly been on board for the RH era!

Guest Rachelle of London

As I said in the other thread, if the show you're seeing is the sole show in that particular city then it looks like there will be a possibility for re-scheduling. Please do not book hotels, flights, trains etc. if you're travelling from elsewhere!

THIS!

Stockholm

Antwerp

Zurich

Birmingham

Manchester

Glasgow

All Euro single dates

Guest Rachelle of London

Still can't believe there's no Rome date (yet).

Someone said on here that theres no suitable Rome venue. I'm not sure but I swear I read that on here, either too big or too small.

Someone said on here that theres no suitable Rome venue. I'm not sure but I swear I read that on here, either too big or too small.

That is true I suppose. She always does the Olympic Stadium there but if it's a strict 'no stadiums' rule this time then that would explain it.

Milan may be a no-no too I suppose because most of the punters will travel to Turin.

Ooooh now that's a possibility. There has been a lot of demand for the Queen in Italia what with her exorcism inspired perf of "Devil Pray" coupled with the interview and those ugly flowers. Italia has certainly been on board for the RH era!

Maybe another date in Turin?

Does Milan have an indoor arena?

Yes the Italians have definitely been on board this era showing a lot of love for the Queen

So it's not so likely that a show in a city where she is doing two will get rescheduled? I have both unrefundable air fare and hotel for Amsterdam. I took a chance on a nice hotelroom at reduced unrefundable price because it's likely the only show I will see and want my trip with my friend to be special. If the worst should happen I will still go on a nice holiday there though!

So Stadio Olympico is too big this time around.. I'm so glad I experienced it with COAD it was unbelievable. The stadium she performed at so many years before in Rome is too small now?

This whole era has had weird vibes. I love the songs, looks, interviews, but the process around how things have happened has just been wack. The large scale leaks, the fall, fabulous singles not making a dent on charts, instagram controversies, coachella, and now this tour rejig. Not to mention Australia being left dangling for MONTHS.

well....as for Rome, she's not doing stadiums this time, so Olympic stadium is out of question....there's Palalotttomatica that would be big enough, 15,000 capacity, but (at least once, after the renovation i don't know) has a shitty sound....the only other suitable venue would be the forum near Milan (more or less same Turin area).

but the point is, the managers of the arena in Turin made an agreement with Live Nation (in fact, even U2 will make their only stop there) and since i have a little suspect that at LN don't care or are going dumb and dumber, they don't care for another venues in italy...even if they would sell like cakes...

Anyone know anything more about how to get ticket refunds for the Puerto Rico concerts?

I got an email from the ticket website today (Ticketpop) and (as I feared) it doesn't sound like it's going to be easy.

Says I have to call an automated service in Puerto Rico and leave my contact number - then someone from their office will call me (at what time of the day or night, no indication is given). But will they call international numbers? Is that realistic? Sounds very very primitive. Do I need to include international dialling code on my contact number that I speak into their system? Will they understand my accent on the recording - in English?

FUCKSAKE! I bought the ticket online - refund should be an online process.

Guest Rachelle of London

well....as for Rome, she's not doing stadiums this time, so Olympic stadium is out of question....there's Palalotttomatica that would be big enough, 15,000 capacity, but (at least once, after the renovation i don't know) has a shitty sound....the only other suitable venue would be the forum near Milan.

but the point is, the managers of the arena in Turin made an agreement with Live Nation (in fact, even U2 will make their only stop there) and since i have a little suspect that at LN don't care or are going dumb and dumber, they don't care for another venues in italy...even if they would sell like cakes...

Its so odd. Surely, it must be someone job to see where her album has done well or better received and plan tour dates around that. Italy has shown so much love and they'll only do one city. Its just so crazy.

Guest Rachelle of London

Anyone know anything more about how to get ticket refunds for the Puerto Rico concerts?

I got an email from the ticket website today (Ticketpop) and (as I feared) it doesn't sound like it's going to be easy.

Says I have to call an automated service in Puerto Rico and leave my contact number - then someone from their office will call me (at what time of the day or night, no indication is given). But will they call international numbers? Is that realistic? Sounds very very primitive. Do I need to include international dialling code on my contact number that I speak into their system? Will they understand my accent on the recording - in English?

OMG Jamesy do you know Alyssa, shes a big Madonna fan, best friends with Kat. She's in the same boat. I can PM you her Facebook. Shes Puerto Rican so she can help out in that respect but she posted about PR refunds last night

Oh god, I'm so sorry. I would definately include international dialling code on your contact number.

OMG Jamesy do you know Alyssa, shes a big Madonna fan, best friends with Kat. She's in the same boat. I can PM you her Facebook. Shes Puerto Rican so she can help out in that respect but she posted about PR refunds last night

Hey that would be great Chelle! This whole thing has turned into such a disaster but I will damned if I don't at least get my concert ticket money back! Thanks. :-)

Guest Rachelle of London

Hey that would be great Chelle! This whole thing has turned into such a disaster but I will damned if I don't at least get my concert ticket money back! Thanks. :-)

Done, I hope you get it sorted.

Good luck Jamesy.

Chelle, you should work for the samaritans x

Thanks,

And yes - she's so great. Chelle's contributions to these topics are miraculously keeping me smiling since yesterday morning through all this!