First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

Hearing rumours that Miami, Atlanta and San Juan, are going to be postponed until 2016, does anyone know if this is just BS? Hope it's not true,

A friend mentioned it to me just now, so not even an official rumour and there is a thread on icon website but considering they don't even know what tracks made the final version of Rebel Heart...not holding my breath there, sorry didn't see it mentioned elsewhere here

Guest Hunterlas

Go to ticketmaster and buy a ticket for Miami or Atlanta...

YOU CAN!

Lets not fall for this bullshit.

I booked a super expensive trip to Miami to see the opening night shows, people shouldn't even bullshit about this kinda stuff and jinxing it...must be some bored monsters

Yeah, you can still buy tixs, it's not off sale ..I've been trying to sleep all night as I have to be up at 4am for a flight, in an hour time and reading shit kinda

Someone on a Facebook fan page says he was just given a refund in lieu of the alternative date on the 20th January. I'm still not convinced

If this is true I'm just gonna get a refund and not even go, or just find tickets at the last minute if I feel like it. THe only reason I am so excited for this show is cuz i'm seeing the very first 1. If that's not happening anymore then whatever, I can't afford it anyway.

But it all seems so ridiculous and bizarre to reschedule, I mean really, for what? It's not like Miami sold so bad that they couldn't add a 2nd date and we all know PR probably sold just fine.

I really hope this is just a bunch of trolling bullshit.

Guest bluejean

Wouldn't it be abit hard to cart the stage and all the crew/performers back to the U.S. inbetween legs?

Wouldn't it be abit hard to cart the stage and all the crew/performers back to the U.S. inbetween legs?

… and not only that, but won't she be trying to make it to Asia and Oceania around this time? Why even postpone the dates, might as well cancel the shit or squeeze them somewhere in the fall while she's still in the USA.

I hereby declare Madonna fans complete sadistic assholes if this is made up just to freak us all out. Not funny at all :lol:

Guest bluejean

This is the same fanbase that leaked her music and that make up stupid fake track listings and all kinds of ridiculous rumours

Guest bluejean

Well to be fair Papa smurf maybe that fan is just repeating an existinh rumour?

I don't believe it because I don't think Ticketmaster is going to refund a ticket before its been officially announced. It's just not how these big ticket agents operate.

Guest bluejean

That would be terrible for you guys if it's true. I haven't bought a ticket yet but it would suck for those that booked flights and all that.

Guest bluejean

Maybe they are only updating their databases as we speak? I imagine it takes more than an instant click of a button

Guest bluejean

What would the re-scheduling reasons be? Low sales? Or what? It's like 3 months away

She has to put her kids through school?

Maybe they are only updating their databases as we speak? I imagine it takes more than an instant click of a button

Right but wouldn't they find some way to stop people from buying tickets if the event isn't even happening on the listed date? I'd imagine that's pretty easy to do.

Guest bluejean

Right but wouldn't they find some way to stop people from buying tickets if the event isn't even happening on the listed date? I'd imagine that's pretty easy to do.

I used to work on a tour that was booked through Ticketmaster and there were 2 occasions where a show was cancelled but remained on sale for a good day or more afterward creating more work later on. Dont underestimate the stupidity of ticket agencies :lol:

Just checked Miami and San Juan (all 4 dates) on the app. Nothing about being rescheduled. You can't even buy San Juan tickets, both shows are sold out.

The only 1 saying that is Atlanta.

Either it's just Atlanta that's being rescheduled or this is just an error.

Trying to be hopeful.