OK! Magazine reports M and Diplo are datingggg!!!!

ryan

What with all the whores he always has around and takes pix of you never know.

yes well better to be safe. I hope he and Madonna stay together a long time. they are so cute together.

diplo said "puke" and things like that on twitter the day those rumours started. could be a coincidence and maybe he doesn't know the rumours yet (if i am not mistaken only OK! talked about it) but still, not to be negative but I'm pretty sure it's a wrong rumour. they're cute together though

...Am I the only one who doesn't really see anything special in Diplo? That guy Katy was with at the Met Gala looked so much more like a match with M IMO.

Guest Rachelle of London

Hahah we haven't seen her naked ass on his snapchat yet! I swear his snapchat is just girls asses, bras and hotel rooms Hahahaha

Hahah we haven't seen her naked ass on his snapchat yet! I swear his snapchat is just girls asses, bras and hotel rooms Hahahaha

yeah he has new girls in his room EVERY NIGHT. sometimes a lot of girls. and they're all gorgeous too. guess he has a group of girls following him around & probably go from one country to another with him

He's not your conventional "good looking" guy but there's something about him. He and Madge look good together. Have your raw, sticky and sweet sugar licked Madge!

Apparently it's all horse shit. Too bad because they really look good together!

Madonna NOT In “No-Strings-Attached” Relationship With Diplo, Despite Report
Truth rating: 0

Diplo Madonna

By Alyson Kaufman | 4:31 pm, May 21st, 2015

EXCLUSIVE

madonna-diplo-dating.jpg

(Getty Images)

Madonna is not in a “no-strings-attached” relationship with Diplo, despite a new report. Gossip Cop can exclusively debunk this claim, which was printed in one of this week’s tabloids. We’re told there is “no way” this story is true.

According to Star, Madonna has been “going at it” with Diplo ever since she and the DJ collaborated on Madonna’s new album Rebel Heart. A so-called “source close to the diva” tells the tabloid that even though “they have a no-strings-attached arrangement,” Madonna already “introduced him to her children.” The magazine further alleges that the singer’s friends feel Diplo will cut things off if Madonna pushes for exclusivity.

Madonna’s friends need not worry about Diplo cutting off his “arrangement” with the singer, because there is no such arrangement at all. And the two are not “totally going at it,” as the tabloid’s middle school-sounding “source” claims. The magazine naturally added a bogus excuse for Diplo to end things, so when the two are clearly not together in a month or so, the tabloid can comeback with another fabricated report about how Madonna drove him away

Of course, Star is the same tabloid Gossip Cop busted last year for manufacturing a story about Madonna getting back with ex-husband, Sean Penn. That story was made up, and so is the new one about Diplo. A rep for Madonna laughed off the tabloid’s story, telling Gossip Cop exclusively there’s “no way” it’s true.

...Am I the only one who doesn't really see anything special in Diplo? That guy Katy was with at the Met Gala looked so much more like a match with M IMO.

Jeremy Scott? First of all, he is gay and he's also ugly.

...Am I the only one who doesn't really see anything special in Diplo?

I don't see anything special about him either, but apparently, we are in the minority.

Madonna should ride Dicklo!! :drama:

I doubt she's able to ride it. It's too small.

I'm sure he absolutely loves M's purple penetrator :yes:

Exactly. lol

He's very cute, good for her :D

Especially when he's not wearing the hideous hipster eyewear

Guy Ritchie in his 2000 LA Music Party version springs to mind

madonna-diplo-jeremy-scott-party-nyfw-20

MAIN-Madonna-and-Diplo.jpg

igJ7WME.jpg

diplo-madonna-songs-rocks.jpg

Diplo-Madonna-red-carpet.jpg

He's cute and she seems comfortable with him. They look good together but I don't get the impression that he is the type to go exclusive. If she did date him, it might be a nice change for her to be with someone in their 30s. :D

He's very cute, good for her :D

Especially when he's not wearing the hideous hipster eyewear

Guy Ritchie in his 2000 LA Music Party version springs to mind

madonna-diplo-jeremy-scott-party-nyfw-20

This photo is very telling. :inlove:

Guy Ritchie is sexless strawberry bushel patch with rosacea in comparison to Diplo. There's no contest.

I doubt they're dating though.

Well in 2000-2002 he was hot :D

He obviously looks like an overweight 65 year old homeless person now

musicrel26.jpg

esfaw09.jpg

40410870.jpg