OK! Magazine reports M and Diplo are datingggg!!!!

ryan

http://okmagazine.com/photos/madonna-diplo-dating-studio-rebel-heart/photo/1001257858/

They are totally going at it, a source reportedly told Star. They have a no-strings attached arrangement that works out perfectly for both of them.

Read more here: http://okmagazine.com/photos/madonna-diplo-dating-studio-rebel-heart/photo/1001257858/

Ughh, when I was in the hospital and couldnt speak people used to buy me it all the time (the same magazine, they meant well). On the cover it can say 'Jordans surprise pregnancy news' Youd open it and it would say 'shes not pregnant'.

After she admitted to Ellen that she's fucked more than 2 ppl in 1 day, I wouldn't put it past her to have fuckbuddies.

After the Ellen confessional and this article, kinda makes me think those rumors of Madonna doing coke in '92/'93 and having all night orgies may be true :lmao: jk

Ughh, when I was in the hospital and couldnt speak people used to buy me it all the time (the same magazine, they meant well). On the cover it can say 'Jordans surprise pregnancy news' Youd open it and it would say 'shes not pregnant'.

:lol: What a situation! Can I be your fan? You're so funny in the most adorable way (and if this marks the end of our mnation friendship thanks for the giggles!)

well, I guess everything justifies the fact that a woman has the right to have her clitoris fingered in a regular way, right?...oh well, if so, then be it!

Madonna gets the best dick. Lucky bitch.

I'd ride Diplo so good.

i'm jealous here! YYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

HOT! I hope they use protection tho, don't want M catching some disease.

Diplo doesn't have a disease does he? but it's always good to use protection to be safe. :)

Diplo doesn't have a disease does he? but it's always good to use protection to be safe. :)

What with all the whores he always has around and takes pix of you never know.