So is Madonna gonna be on Letterman then?

Liz said she was gonna be on Letterman during some interview I can't remember.

Then marshaarrozconpollo (since suspended) said she was gonna be on... Kinda believe him cuz he was right about Madonna not being on the Billboard awards back when that idiot Traditional was trynna convince us otherwise haha

They sounded definite in the Howard Stern interview that she will drop by... she surprised us with Coachella, she can surprise us hopefully again with Letterman

Liz said she was gonna be on Letterman during some interview I can't remember.

March interview with Huffington Post. Link

I tell her it’s David Letterman's final year on the air (she wasn't aware), and Rosenberg interrupts to say Madonna will be making an appearance because “she loves him.”

She has to...this is too big for her to skip on.If she made it to Coachella and the met gala,no reason for her not do his last show and it'd be lovely if she came out with that 'swim cap' again

I hope! That would be great.

But I don't think it will happen, the album promo is over now...

I hope! That would be great.

But I don't think it will happen, the album promo is over now...

i don't think she would do it for promo. she would do it like any guest to share her thanks and gratitude to him. IF she does guest, I think she will do it tomorrow on his final show.

I predict she will be a surprise guest and say the word fuck at least once.

I'm thinking that, too. A walk-on, a kiss & a cuss.

I think she will. Liz also said she would be in an interview. Also on Howard Stern interview, she said how much she liked David Letterman. It seems an obvious thing to happen so fingers crossed.