So is Madonna gonna be on Letterman then?

Guest Rocco Papa

They showed a picture of Madonna's 1994 appearance in the final montage during the Foo Fighters' performance.

She's busy with preparing for the tour, she had to cancel the first week because not enough time! or (and i might get rapped for this) david didn't invite her/ she never really liked him :nervous: ???!! seems implausible, but the only reasons I could think of. :ohwell:

The guests on his final show seemed to be either comedians or Television stars. Well, I think that is how it seemed. Even the movie stars were comedians such as Jim Carrey and Steve Martin. Maybe that is how they wanted it. ? I would have loved Madonna to be there so disappointed. She should have appeared on his show when promoting Rebel Heart. Sad.

Oh well, I'm a bit disappointed too her Instagram post seems to have been her only statement to Dave...would at least loved to have seen a pre-recorded message or whatever. I don't know if it's just me, but it really seemed like M and David developed kind of a mutual friendship over the years.

As others have said though, it's very possible she's busy with the BIM video...or just didn't feel like going :D

Oh god I HATE this woman so much! I'm sorry but she makes my blood boil when I see her!