So is Madonna gonna be on Letterman then?

Guest Pud Whacker

She probably filmed something for him I bet

From her bathroom, in between reading her Instagram comments.

But how can you be sure she wasn't there? It's still wrapped very tight, and even a supposedly big surprise Letterman isn't/wasn't aware of. It would ruin it if everything is revealed right before it airs, surely precautions are taken?

The Tmz article isn't anything to go by in my opnion, it's not exactly and inside scoop just picking out people seen entering. Of course Madonna wouldn't enter like that and blow the surprise, she's the most famous woman on the planet..

Actually I'm going with somebody who attended the show who reported it.

"The shows ended and she wasn't there.

Very surprised considering she's appeared more times on Letterman over her career than any other show"

I hate to admit that I'm probably more bummed about this than I should be! Was really looking forward to one last hurrah.

Meh.

The show is not on yet but I do find it odd that of all the promo she has done for Rebel Heart that she wouldn't appear on Letterman, especially since his show is ending.

Not even a mention of him on instagram?

A surprise may happen. Liz herself said she would be on his farewell show and she loves him.

Her not mentioning him on Instagram may be part of the surprise. Oh who am I kidding, grasping for straws here.

this is just one example that everything is tentative in Madonna's world, one minute her camp says she'll do Letterman but she actually will not for whatever reason...

The only chance of something happening would be if she had filmed something for them to air. Doubt it. Seems like her only form of goodbye is an Instagram post. Time to move on.

Next stop, BIM video