So is Madonna gonna be on Letterman then?

Liz said she was gonna be on Letterman during some interview I can't remember.

Then marshaarrozconpollo (since suspended) said she was gonna be on... Kinda believe him cuz he was right about Madonna not being on the Billboard awards back when that idiot Traditional was trynna convince us otherwise haha

I wouldn't give him credit for predicting if she does though. He was being smarter than Traditional and predicting things that were most likely to happen. They seemed to have a somewhat rivalry with each other and he often brought up that he was better than Traditional. - in between the flop talk and Moan of Arc-ing :lol: Kind of like when Traditional said she was going on Ellen - when every Madonna fan thought she was most likely to as often does Ellen. I think we all suspect she will be on Letterman, it is more brave to say she "won't be" Fingers crossed that she is.

Music era outtake, never been released but when she appeared on Letterman in 2000, his band played a few bars from it and she acknowledged!

Check it out:

0:50-2:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aHPQZGurEg

It's not a music era outtake it's a throw away track M and her band came up with during band rehearsals of The Girlie Show.

They really kept that finale Under wraps!! amazing!! it is top secret. And we will know May 20th starting at 11:35 ET. I don't know why I see her doing Take a bow for the occasion, at least a portion of it...

Guest CzarnaWisnia

They really kept that finale Under wraps!! amazing!! it is top secret. And we will know May 20th starting at 11:35 ET. I don't know why I see her doing Take a bow for the occasion, at least a portion of it...

Seems like a pretty negative farewell song to sing for someone...

Take a bow, the night is over

This masquerade is getting older

Light are low, the curtains down

There's no one here

There's no one here, there's no one in the crowd

Say your lines but do you feel them

Do you mean what you say when there's no one around

Yeah you may have a point there!! lol...I guess I was referencing more to the chorus

I've always been in love with you

I guess you've always known it's true

you took my love for granted why or why

the show is over say goodye

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I guess the sweetness of the melody and music makes us forget the bitterness of the lyrics :)

Is it really his last show tonight? That sucks! I was hoping she'd do a proper full interview with him. Hopefully she appears tonight! She's been quiet on Insta today.

Seems like a pretty negative farewell song to sing for someone...

Take a bow, the night is over

This masquerade is getting older

Light are low, the curtains down

There's no one here

There's no one here, there's no one in the crowd

Say your lines but do you feel them

Do you mean what you say when there's no one around

:rotfl:

She should still do it. For us fans. :queenbitch:

His last show is today, May 20th, it's currently 2:30 AM in NYC. It hasn't been taped yet so we don't know if Madonna is a yes or a no yet.

Oh ok. I said that because there were screen caps of the show with Bill Murray & Bob Dylan on Twitter. I thought it aired.

It has to be her; otherwise they would announce it already. Anyway, you never know. It could be anyone.

She should close his last show with BIM.