Absolute Virgin Tour Appreciation: The Queen of Life!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

Yessssssss

It was an early favorite of mine!!! Such a fun song.

YEAAAAAH!!! One of my alltime favourites :inlove: Let me cover you in velvet kisses!

its PERFECTION.

TB, i hope she performs it properly on tour. the crowd will go insane.

"Despite the rather benign lyrical content, the Parents Music Resource Center named this as one of their "Filthy 15" songs with objectionable content. The PMRC was an organization formed by the wives of some powerful US politicians in 1985 who led the effort to put labels on music that is sold with sexual or violent content."

Guest Pud Whacker

My fave song from LAV!! Yes, I hope she performs this properly on tour.

That beguiling smile as she approaches the mic :inlove: and this amazing performance! :inlove:

yhXzHocL.gif

:clap:

tumblr_lwy60slr4Q1qlycwjo1_400.gif

It's my fav opening.

I know, i know that EY is incredible and PERFECT, I know that DW is stunning, I know that FL is absolutely incredible. But the energy, the flow of DYU is UNIQUE for me. I love this concert so much!

I want her to dance with her feet like that and bring back the tambourine.

tumblr_nojxxndxkU1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

Magnifique!!!

❤️❤️❤️ So fabulous!!!!!! She's the reason I wore different tights and shorter leggings under skirts at school, which I got bullied for by the boys calling it grandma outfits :laugh: I didn't stop though!

It's my fav opening.

I know, i know that EY is incredible and PERFECT, I know that DW is stunning, I know that FL is absolutely incredible. But the energy, the flow of DYU is UNIQUE for me. I love this concert so much!

I want her to dance with her feet like that and bring back the tambourine.

Tanbourine in one hand and cowbell in the other!

Guest Pud Whacker

❤️❤️❤️ So fabulous!!!!!! She's the reason I wore different tights and shorter leggings under skirts at school, which I got bullied for by the boys calling it grandma outfits :laugh: I didn't stop though!

Grandma outfits! Remember her boots? They became so popular and they were called grandma boots because they were so fabulous and all turn of the century and Lizzie Borden'd out!