Her most raw and emotional scene.

Jumpb4uthink

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Evita kills me I can't watch it anymore :( I could when I saw it in HS. It's just so sad but she was so amazing in Evita.

She was great here.

Her acting was its best in Dangerous Game though and you can quote me on that.

Agree about Dangerous Game. I adored Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan ( no-body else could ever play that role with such charisma and appeal ) Dick Tracy and Evita. She was brilliant in Evita but Dangerous Game was the role where her acting was actually superb . Did not like the movie but thought she was incredible in it.

Agree about Dangerous Game. I adored Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan ( no-body else could ever play that role with such charisma and appeal ) Dick Tracy and Evita. She was brilliant in Evita but Dangerous Game was the role where her acting was actually superb . Did not like the movie but thought she was incredible in it.

So true.

I'm with you on this, too. DG was depressing and ridiculously hard to watch, but Madonna was phenomenal in it.

That being said, she was amazing in "Evita," too!

She was very good in dangerous game. But I'm amazed that evita is completely sung and that's hard to do and act to make it believable.

Also, this scene along with Lament were sung and filmed LIVE which really brings out her amazing believability of acting. Over her live singing, you can hear her anguished voice and vulnerable sadness in her eyes.

The scene Rocco posted above was improvised (so was a lot of the film) It is Madonnas actual true story of being raped when she went to NY.

The Mirror scene in DG is amazing. So is the (only) uplifting scene in the movie while shes just having drinks with her friends.

Some of the crew and M were fewming with Abel Ferrara's finished version of dangerous game (were all, fans, we know it) He butchered it. I dont even remember her going to the premier. Sad really, some people arent on speaking terms over that movie anymore. It couldve been amazing. It ended up coming out in the Far East as' Body 2' :nocomment:

Apart from the other scenes mentioned, shes pretty amaze here to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4_OxNTF0qE Ughh it wont let me inbed but its the commercial piece of shit clip.