Is Madonna the Top 3 most inspirational person in your life?

loowee

That's very sweet! Why is Madonna so important to you?

No, she is not the third most important person in my life - but she definitely was from 1989 - 1992 - I was in my early 20's and I looked up to her as a role model and she really was all I thought about and loved.

That's very sweet! Why is Madonna so important to you?

No, she is not the third most important person in my life - but she definitely was from 1989 - 1992 - I was in my early 20's and I looked up to her as a role model and she really was all I thought about and loved.

Probably because I'm in my early 20's too :rotfl: I don't have any siblings or am I close to other family members. Friends and lovers come and go. I just feel like Madge is the only person asides from my parents who really inspire me and change the way I think. Every time I feel lazy and wanna give up on something I just think of how she worked her ass off all the way to the top

Probably because I'm in my early 20's too :rotfl: I don't have any siblings or am I close to other family members. Friends and lovers come and go. I just feel like Madge is the only person asides from my parents who really inspire me and change the way I think. Every time I feel lazy and wanna give up on something I just think of how she worked her ass off all the way to the top

:lol: I can totally relate. When I was in my early 20's I hadn't seen much of the world, living in a small rural town in New Zealand. Truth or Dare was released in cinemas and it completely blew my mind and opened my mind to the big wide world.

Madonna :inlove:

She is the most inspirational person in my life for sure. My parents are definitely no role models, or any of my family members...she's the one I've been looking up to from a young age.

Growing up, definitely. Although I would say much more influential, than inspirational. She had a huge influence on me when I was a little girl.

Yes. The #1 most inspirational.

- Her fearlessness inspires me.

- Her drive. The incredible success she has attained is completely inspiring.

- Her control - she has never had a drug meltdown or gone off the rails.

- She helped me to accept a lot of things about myself, especially being gay... I had a hard time in my teens dealing with being gay (even suicidal) and her words, the music, the messages, it all helped me in terms of acceptance.

- Her vocal techniques have inspired me to sing, and how to sing. I believe Madonna is someone who really understands technique, melody and harmony. Even if she isn't the best singer in the world. But just because a person has huge pipes, doesn't make me automatically like their voice. Madonna's techniques have taught me how to sing.

- Her knowledge of the world inspires me to be a more open person to what the heck is going on worldwide... not that i would be completely ignorant to it, but seeing my #1 favourite artist believing that certain issues need to be brought to light and spoken about inspires me.

she's inspirational AND important. but especially very influential. she's so strong and open minded and she opened my eyes about media and ageism & sexism in society. i think she's very honest compared to other artists. how can anyone say she's not special to them when they have so many posts here? just wondering :p

she really came from NOTHING. she is the inspiration for me as an artist myself :) if you're at the right time/moment and with drive/ambition/work ethic and eye for art (AND intelligent) you really can do anything you want. and she taught me that.

but it's not just M. some lyrics of other singers inspire me too. ("you're never gonna survive unless, you're a little crazy")

music & people with big personalities have always inspired me. even people i don't "like". just the drive/ambition can be so inspiring. people who are strong and opinionated. I really respect those people. but madonna, well, I love her as the woman she shows to us in interviews/tv and in music n her art, so it's easier of course ;) she's my #1 inspirational person in music & art. i don't think anyone comes close. i don't know if she's in my top 3 of my important because I never thought of her like that, but as inspirational? probably, yeah :)

Outside of family and friends I would probably say yes she is one of the most influential people. Her fearlessness, her determination, the fact she is strong and had challenged societal norms and fought sexism and ageism. The fact she is an amazing, versatile artist, performer and great business woman.... Hell yeah!

Yup!

In fact, she's my number 1 inspiration!

I have 4 major M's in my life that have constantly inspired me throughout -

Madonna

Meryl Streep

Maria Callas

Maggie Smith