MadonnaNation.com Forums

Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I actually want to cry.

Only cause I'm feeling so uninterested in this single release. I'm feeling lightheaded. I mean it's almost impossible... 😪😪😪😪 whatever...

I have Florence's new record.

(Turns away from M for the very first time ever) ...

Just bring on the video already.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh bitches please, it's fine....and didn't a fan make it?...she did the same damn thing with Sorry single, we made it through that as well, so some of u over-reacting, lol.

anyway love it or hate it - the remixes are just okay.

Give me ten hits of peyote, 5 tabs of acid, a smack of lsd, and lemme guzzle a pint of vodka and I'd still make a better cover than that MS Paint piece of shit :lmao:

It's not funny Stephen. It's gonna be official :drama:

The Sorry single looked EPIC! You can't seriously be comparing the Sorry single with the L4L, Ghosttown and BIM covers.

oh bitches please, it's fine....and didn't a fan make it?...she did the same damn thing with Sorry single, we made it through that as well, so some of u over-reacting, lol.

Hey Sorry cover is waaaaaay better

single_sorry.jpg

It's not funny Stephen. It's gonna be official :drama:

meh I'm already over it. Bring the video. Three's nothing we can do.

ok ok ok but Sorry single was ICONIC and THIS is...

yeah

tumblr_npfr9nq1ns1s0x5wto1_540.jpg

Yeah I agree, even Vogue cover used a pic from Express yourself, lazy cover also IMO.

If she obviously does not give a shit then why should we ?

yeah just enjoy it.

and if you can't enjoy it...well then you're miserable :voiceofreason:

I dont get why shes so stuck on this aldo guy :rotfl:

there are millions of talented fans making wonderful fan art

all the stuff she posted from this guy looks like absolute shit. his copy paste jobs are the worst :lol:

If she obviously does not give a shit then why should we ?

Yeah I guess it's where we're at and we have to accept it and move on. It's just wierd for me to not feel inclined to purchase something she releases

But I never liked the song to begin with so its all good! Fuck it!

The remixes are good. The start of the Sander Kleinenberg one is kind of lame and I turned it off. But I decided to try it again toward the middle and it really is a fun remix!

Yeah I guess it's where we're at and we have to accept it and move on. It's just wierd for me to not feel inclined to purchase something she releases

But I never liked the song to begin with so its all good! Fuck it!

I like the song. It's super fun but these remixes...they are like a provincial gay bar soundtrack. I hope Major Lazer remixed it at least. I was so rooting for this release. Bring on video so we can forget all this.

It's all a bad dream...